Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/2 Replies/18 Views
    Schleten
    Original poster 1 posts

On PC whenever I try to gallop/lounge/climb/slide, basically any fast movement, it won’t work. Normal sprinting works fine. It’s just when it’s not on the ground. I’ve tried to rebind my shift-key to something completely else but it didn’t work. Is this a known bug. Kinda game breaking if you ever try to escape or just don’t want to fight every wolf you come across.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 477 posts

@schleten Hey there.

I can see there's a few issues that you've reported here, sorry some of these aren't working as expected!

• Horse not galloping off-road: Outside of missions, to be able to 'sprint' the new skill 'Heidrun Slam' needs to be acquired. Could you confirm if this is the case?
    • Lunge while swimming: Could you me know if you are using a controller for this, or keyboard and mouse? Any troubleshooting will differ between the two.
    • Climb fast: The climb speed is set to a default with no additional button presses to increase the speed. This speed may seem slower when compared to other AC titles. Apologies for any disappointment.
    • Slide down ladders: Could I confirm the crouch is being held when trying to slide down ladders, and that this is having no effect?

Thank you for taking the time to post. I hope some of this information is helpful, and we're able to troubleshoot your other issues.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics