Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wiktor184
    Original poster 6 posts

Hi, I can't download 1.3.1 patch. I got PC version, verification files doesn't help me. Also i got swordfish in a long time and I cant got the trophy... Can someone help me?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nachtblueten
    8 posts

@wiktor184 I don't know if you have the same problem with the patch. According to the patch notes the patch is 26.49 GB. When I start the download it's downloads 26.66 GB. I have quite bad internet connection (1 MB download) so it would take 7H to download. But actually after 3H the download stops (not quite downloaded) and another download starts. This time it's just 12 GB. After some time even this download stops and the first one, 26.66 GB, starts again. This happens 2 times now. Let's see, how my 3rd attempt will end...

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 745 posts

Hey there @wiktor184 @Nachtblueten

Sorry to hear there's been some issues when downloading the update today.

Would you be able to follow our download troubleshooting here. Let us know if this has any impact on being able to complete the download.

In regards to the issue with the swordfish, could you let us know if the problem persists after the download has been installed?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Nachtblueten
    8 posts

Third attempt ended like the others. I started a fourth attempt (Launching Ubisoft Connect with administration rights an limited bandwidth). Tomorrow I can tell, if this had an impact on the download.

• Nachtblueten
    8 posts

The update finally completed overnight.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 745 posts

@nachtblueten Thanks for coming back to us today to let us know you were able to download!
    Let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Official Response
  • Nachtblueten
    8 posts

It was actually the 12 GB update which resets the game to ver 1.3.0. I saw this problem was discussed in this thead so I mantioned the ongoing problem there. I try it currently again. I turned of auto updating and hopefully it will work out this time.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Thanks for getting back to us @nachtblueten !

The update issue is indeed known and being looked into so you're spot on to disable auto-updates in the meantime.

Let us know if there's ever anything more we can help with!

Official Response

Suggested Topics