Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 1277 posts

@ubi-borealis I've bought everything from Vagn and upgraded everything there was to upgrade, Vagn's map still shows foreign supplies as "Plentiful".
    It's probably just like I reported before: even though I didn't need any foreign supplies I was able to loot some more, until the chests didn't provide them anymore.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Thanks for the clarification, @bielik01! I just wanted to ensure that I understood your report correctly 🙂

The only information I've been able to find out about foreign supplies is that players should be able to loot enough to purchase all items/complete all upgrades before they are shown as "depleted." It hasn't been confirmed what the exact amount is, though, or whether they will automatically become "depleted" once there is no further purchase/upgrades available.

I'll reach out to the development team to see if we can get more information about when Vagn's supplies should become depleted, and whether this is tied to collecting a specific amount of foreign supplies or if it should happen once everything has been purchased/upgraded. Once we have more details to share, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics