ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Thanks for sharing an additional report with us, @TheNorfolkian, and for including a video. I'll pass this along to the development team for a closer look. Can you let me know if this happens frequently during River Raids, or if it has only happened a couple of times? If we know how often this issue occurs, and if it only occurs in certain areas, this could be helpful for the team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    1193 posts

@ubi-borealis I've seen this happen occasionally, but usually I've been able to get my Jomsvikings to reengage to help. The video I shared was a very strange case where there was no hope of help.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for that additional information, @TheNorfolkian! I'll add this to your report to the development team 🙂

Official Response
  • boo-yah1907
    268 posts

@ubi-borealis Why do i keep coming back here... I knew you were gonna say that. But the problem is, I DID NOT FALL OUT OF THE MAP TWICE INTENTIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

• USMC_revenge
    2 posts

I am getting a bug where the river raid foreign supply cap is at 240 for level 4 and assumingly 280 for level 5. I don't think this is suppose to be the cap.

• USMC_revenge
    2 posts

It went away after a restart

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2262 posts

Really good to hear the issue was resolved after a restart, @usmc_revenge - thanks for letting us know. Indeed, restarting programs and systems is always a very useful step, and it's why we've got it on our various troubleshooting guides! Let us know if you run into any further issues.

Official Response
  • KamikazeSG12
    50 posts

I have this exact same issue. Cleared all of the Berbha Raid sites (Fetid Bog won't show cleared - reported in another thread) but it still shows that I'm missing one of the 3 Gear and Weapons awards.

• Kormac67
    1024 posts
    Since the quest "find gear in river Berbha" completed after the second gear piece, and Severn was of course completed long ago, I believe it is just an issue of wrong maximum numbers.

Wrong.
    More gear can be obtained later in the River Raid quest but it is counted from the beginning.

• KamikazeSG12
    50 posts

My Fetid Bog was cleared when I went back to Berbha the next day. Cleared the 3 that reset. Still showing I only have 2/3 Gear and Weapons.

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

@kamikazesg12 Did you read my post?
    The final weapon will get available later.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@KamikazeSG12 - Hey there! Just to confirm, how many of the new river raids have you completed? If not many, my recommendation would be to continue with the assigned quests, as later on you'll need to return to some of the previous locations for new objectives - including the River Berbha 👀

@Kormac67 - Thanks for offering your insight here in the thread! Please do however remember to be polite and respectful towards other players. 🙂 Thanks again!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    Original poster 1719 posts

My map hasn't run out of Foreign Supplies even after buying everything from Vagn.

• TheNorfolkian
    1193 posts

@bielik01 Lucky you. I would totally start loading up on foreign supplies while they last, as the next time there’s a new river raid, you’ll have a head start.

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

@thenorfolkian I doubt there will be new river raids.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey @bielik01 - are you still seeing foreign supplies showing as "Plentiful" on Vagn's map even after restarting the game, or loading your save again? I noticed that you immediately checked the map in your video after buying the last item, and I'm wondering if a little time may have been needed to process that you've bought all of the items in the shop. Let me know, and I can report this forward as a potential bug if not! 🙂

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-woofer the current week challenge was to start a River Raid, so I checked Vagn's map once more and it still shows foreign supplies as "Plentiful".

• TheNorfolkian
    1193 posts

@bielik01 That’s a good observation. Perhaps the devs should update it so that it says something like ‘ore and leather’ are plentiful, or just say that foreign supplies are ‘depleted’.

• bielik01

@thenorfolkian at this point I try not to collect any more foreign supplies.
    I'd like to enjoy those zeros as much as I can. 😄

Don't know what to do with this much of Trading post supplies though.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bielik01!

Thanks for the update. Just to confirm, have you also fully upgraded the Jomsviking hut? This will also require foreign supplies to upgrade.

Additionally, have you been unable to loot foreign supplies despite Vagn's map showing supplies as plentiful? Or is your concern that you have purchased all available items but that foreign supplies seem to remain available to loot without an apparent purpose? This clarification will help us to ensure that we're reaching out to the development team about the specific trouble you've encountered.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics