ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Giggle007
    Original poster 4 posts

My game keeps on re-downloading 466 MB and 1.98 GB which is last patch each time i open it.i tryed to uninstall and re-install both the game and ubisoft connect it didnt help me fix this i need help i dont want to end up losing all my progress or something one day because my game keeps deciding to do so since the last update i am experiencing this issue

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Arcus1980
    2 posts

Same thing happening here and it keeps resetting my options to default once it eventually restores my saved game.

• hoon3911
    4 posts

@giggle007 Same thing. ㅠㅠ.

• aph022182
    1 posts

@giggle007 I was having this issue if I launched from Epic, if I launch from Ubisoft Connect it works. but from what I was seeing you have to sign out and sign back on to Ubisoft connect to get it to see the correct version

• Ghstsnpr13
    5 posts

FFS, how many times do I need to keep re-downloading this stupid patch 466mb and 1.98gb everytime I open the game. This is [censored] ridiculous. I can't play it offline as I am sub to UBISOFT+ so I can play the full game. But if this will get ignore, might as well cancel that sub. The only reason why I sub for this.

• machaith_
    3 posts

Same thing is happening with me

• beringline
    7 posts

Same thing here. I haven't been able to advance to the new DLC, cuz it keeps messing with my saves. And updates the game every time.

Suggested Topics