Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sunny.Psyranger
    Original poster 3 posts

I having issue to redeem my Early Access. I don't know where to find my password for the crew 2 test version. I checked my e-mail also but i haven't received any e-mail related to password for test version, Kindly help me with this to get my password.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1048 posts

@sunny-psyranger Hey! The Test Version of the game is for developers. The game is fully released, what are you trying to get early access too?

Official Response
  • Sunny.Psyranger
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral OKAY THANKYOU SIR

• Sunny.Psyranger
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral Sir, there is one more doubt that "Get two months Early access" in Gold Edition is that also for developers ?

• S5yn3T
    50 posts

@sunny-psyranger no that was a pre-order bonus for the gold edition, for people who wanted to get their hands early without relying on an alpha/beta tester sign up and get lucky with a random draw.
    (at least that's what i think it was, probably someone from the marketing forgot to fix the content listing after the game went live)

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1044 posts

Hey @sunny-psyranger ,

@S5yn3T is spot on with their response.

May we please also know where you've located this listing advertising test / early access so we can look into having this updated?

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics