Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Deornelas1408
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer I've tried all the steps I've seen on this forum and though they worked with some of the other trophies it didn't with the ones mentioned in my post.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 845 posts

@obZentity @Crete22

Thanks folks. I have forwarded both your reports on to the team investigating these issues.

Official Response
  • T-U-R-Y-N
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • T-U-R-Y-N
    5 posts

Hey, I have the same problem.

After unlocking the Builder trophy (lvl6 but also lvl3 trophy as well) on PS4 they didn't transfer to PS5 version of the game. I've completed the story and have 100% trophies in all DLC's and challenges.

The only 2 trophies missing are these for settlement level 3 & 6 (and of course the final 'Platinum' one for all trophies).

Could you help somehow so I don't have to play the whole main story and alliances quests again and develop the settlement from scratch? =(((

I have already 250 hrs played 😛

I have started a new save game and reached England. The reaching 1st level of the settlement after first raid and building the forge for Gunnar didn't trigger anything - even if I switch from the new save to the old one and the other way around. Please fix this 😕

ps4:

ps5:

Sorry for the polish language but I'm sure everyone will understand and see the 6. and 3. values for settlement level.

• T-U-R-Y-N
    5 posts

@t-u-r-y-n
    Rest of trophies, it's a pitty that it didn't transfer

• Bigfoot141967
    1 posts

I would like to add my experience in case it helps somebody. I platinumed the base game on PS4 and completed all possible quests , raids, locations etc that was available at the time, which was probably late 2020. I finally got a PS5 this week and put my disc in to get the free upgrade. Initially I had no luck with trophies auto popping, I tried assassinating a dummy at the bureau to no avail. I also tried doing a few settlements and raids again, nothing popped.I retried a few times after loading an alternative save, still no luck. Eventually after another save reload I tried doing a daily quest for Reda, I chose a simple assassination.
    This made some trophies pop for me but left me with 14 un popped including the platinum.

Rampage - tried redoing many raids to no avail but as they had been previously completed no raid complete notification. New river raids did not pop trophy either.
    Skaldi's Hobby - performed this again and got the trophy
    Equine Attack - performed this again and got the trophy
    Silent Viking - performed this again and got the trophy
    Row Rage - performed this again and got the trophy
    A Picture Of Grace - ran into one breakable and it popped the trophy
    Not The Norse You're Looking For - performed this again and got the trophy
    Face My Might - swapped one ability for another and it popped the trophy
    Flying Eivor - performed this again and got the trophy
    Good Catch - caught one more fish and the trophy popped
    Caladfwich - equipped Excalibur and trophy popped
    Seahorse - rode into river on horse and trophy popped as soon as the horse was swimming
    Worthy - equipped Mjolnir and the trophy popped
    And The Platinum.- would not pop because Rampage was not popping.

I felt fortunate to get the story related and collectable trophies.
    I thought I would have to start a new game and speed run to England to get the raids unlocked.

I tried one last thing, I fully installed the PS4 version to my PS5 and made sure it was updated, then booted that up. For some reason this time I had an older save available, which was not available before. I loaded that save and thankfully there was a few raids left to do, so I made a manual save whilst in that game and quit out of the game. I manually uploaded that save to the cloud and then booted up the PS5 version again. That manual save in the cloud was now available to load, so I loaded it and went to one of the Monastery raids, the Rampage trophy popped after opening the last big chest. The Platinum popped shortly after.
    Hope this helps somebody who was as confused as me.

• andergg8
    1 posts

Hi,

I am having the same issues most people are posting in the thread, as I got the PS4 version platinum and after switching to PS5 versión not all trophies auto popped. After getting some of them which involved repeatable stuff y still didn't get the same 4 trophies (base game) people in this thread are missing:

• Rampage (It doesn't pop up even after raiding already completed locations)
    • Builder (Unable to level up the settlement)
    • Home Sweet Home (Unable to level up the settlement)
    • Orlog Champion (I have tried to replay already beaten players, but I haven't got the trophy popped)

As @LuisSarta posted, the Rampage trophy could be "easily" redone, but all others imply a long time of playing before being able to complete them. I hope there will be a soon update on this, as it has already been a year since PS5's been in the market and you still haven't been able to find a solution to this. It is the only game I have played in both platforms in which I'm having trouble to get trophies.

Thanks in advance.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff Original poster 4641 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports about your trophies / achievements not retroactively unlocking after migrating to another platform. We have forwarded on all reports that have been shared with us to the development team for further investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all regarding this issue. Rest assured that once any new details become available, we will let you know within this thread.

In the meantime, if you are missing any of your trophies / achievements after migrating to another platform, please ensure that you provide us with all of the following information:

• What is the name of the trophy(ies) / achievement(s)?
    • What is the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) are not unlocking?
    • Have you unlocked the trophy(ies) / acheivement(s) previously on another platform?
    • If so, can you confirm the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) were originally unlocked?
    • If you can provide any images/videos that show the requirements have been met, but that the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) remain locked, this will be helpful for further investigation.

We can then pass these reports along to the development team for a closer look.

@T-U-R-Y-N & @andergg8 - Thank you for sharing your reports with us, and for letting us know what actions you tried to trigger these trophies after migrating to PS5. Thank you for including additional images in your report, @T-U-R-Y-N, which shows you have been able to unlock the trophies on PS4. I've now forwarded your reports to the development team so they can be used in the ongoing investigation.

@Bigfoot141967 - Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for letting us know how you were able to successfully able to unlock all of your trophies after migrating to PS5. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to unlock your platinum trophy on your new platform! 😄

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • T-U-R-Y-N
    5 posts

@bigfoot141967 Unfortunately this didn't help me and this workaround doesn't work

• T-U-R-Y-N
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Thankss lot for your support and efforts. Keeping fingers crossed

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Your kind words are much appreciated @t-u-r-y-n - we'll keep you and other affected players updated in this thread as best we can! 🙂

Official Response
  • XWulf00
    33 posts

After transfering my old PS4 save in which I have the Platinum for, I got most of the trophies except a few that are easy to do but there are 2 Trophies that are completely undo-able. I can't get the trophy "Home Sweet Home" because my settlement is already level 6. Also, I can not unlock the "Rampage" trophy. Please help

• XWulf00
    33 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • XWulf00
    33 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2880 posts

@xwulf00 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues unlocking the two trophies that you mentioned.

I have merged your post with this mega thread we have created for issues with trophies/achievements not retroactively unlocking.

If you haven't already can you please try all of the steps mentioned in the first post on this thread to see if any of those help the trophies to unlock then let us know, thanks.

Official Response
  • XWulf00
    33 posts

@ubi-keo Yeah I tried some of the tips given & that's how I unlocked majority of the trophies automatically, so that was nice. The rest that didn't pop are really easy I have no problem redoing them just except for the "Home Sweet Home" & " Rampage". Thanks for the response, can't wait for the fix so I can get Platinum #40 👍

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2880 posts

@xwulf00 You're welcome and thanks for the update, I'm sorry to hear that none of the steps provided helped to unlock those two remaining trophies.

I have forwarded your details onto the development team.

Official Response
  • CloudStrifeNL
    26 posts

Any news on this issue? Might we expect a fix soon? It's kinda quiet so just checking in 🙂 Thanks for the update!

• XWulf00
    33 posts

@cloudstrifenl It'll probably be a little while before there's a patch.... Ubisoft support on Twitter told me to "Repeat the requirements for it" which I do not want to do, mainly because it takes a long time to get to Settlement level 6 & I'm also gonna be playing Far Cry 6 when that's out lol. You might as well just wait it out, I'm sure they're working on it 🙂

• Soul_Slayer98
    15 posts

I‘m so disappointed on this…

Suggested Topics