Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Xeenon1
    2 posts

Just did save import with everything done except the settlement upgrade to level 6 from PS5 to PS4 and nothing popped at all.

• CloudStrifeNL
    24 posts

@xeenon1 Try to do a side mission with Petra. Might unlock a great deal of trophies. So far the ones that can't be redone easily are 3 or 4.

Settlement level 3
    Settlement level 6
    Defeat all Orlog players
    The raid trophy
    Platinum

Hope you can get the other at least with this "workaround".

• KalleKala82
    12 posts

I've been missing Ireland's Saga achievement since I completed the Wrath of the Druids DLC and latest news are that there are no news.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/102059/x-box-series-x-dlc-1-ireland-s-saga-ubisoft-connect-still-locked-and-i-ve-completed-the-ireland-dlc-completely

It's a pity that I'm missing 250 XP points because of this in Ubisoft Connect witch I could use to claim some rewards in other games.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

Thanks for the additional reports folks. Please do keep those coming.

Official Response
  • Xeenon1
    2 posts

@cloudstrifenl That did it! Much appreciated!

• KalleKala82
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis

I've even left a ticket about this problem with screenshots of completing the DLC in XBOX achievements. I got this response and ticket was closed after that:

Hello KalleKala82,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

We've received reports of players who are unable to unlock the Core challange "Ireland's Saga".

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com

In the meantime, our teams would like to use details from your progress on Assassin's Creed: Valhalla to make further research. Please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud (it will have a cloud icon next to it). This step will allow us to use your save files for investigations.

Would you also be able to send us images showing you have met the requirements for this challenge, please? It will help us get a better understanding of your issue in order to facilitate further investigation.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
    Ubi-Sparrow,
    Ubisoft Support

This was in August and I have already provided the evidence you are asking and problem still isn't solved. What other evidence I have to provide to get that achievement fixed?

These are the screenshots I provided:

• LuisSarta
    29 posts

Yesterday I delete my PS5 save, and transfer again my ps4 save to my PS5.
    After that fast travel to Ireland and the Decker Out trophy popped, equipped two sickle in both hands and the trophy Double

Trouble popped. Fast travel to Francia, complet one rebel mission and the Lése-magesté popped. After that no more trophies popped. All the missions trophies in Ireland still missing.

• iHeX_xiiNsaNiaC
    1 posts

Hi there, i recently got a ps5 and went on to PS5 AC Valhalla using my completed PS4 save with 100% on trophies but when i opened up AC Valhalla save on ps5, only 8% of the trophies popped up. I have no side quest or main missions to do. Any help?

• XWulf00
    32 posts

Any news yet?? 👀

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 777 posts

@xwulf00 Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us for an update on this.

Achievements not retroactively unlocking is an issue that's currently still under investigation. You're welcome to check this thread and our News and Announcements page in the meantime.

We'll let you know when we can share more information on this. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any more questions you might have!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 777 posts

@ihex_xiinsaniac Hello there!

I've merged your post with our megathread on the issue. As per the first post in this thread would you be able to try the following:

If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, selecting a romance option with her or completing quests as part of the Wrath of the Druids expansion (if able to) have caused more trophies to unlock.

If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir.

Please let us know if this has any impact on the issue for you. Feel free to ask any additional questions you might have.

Official Response
  • rayanji87
    1 posts

Hi @Ubi-Borealis ,

I have achieved the platinum trophy on PS4 - however when I upgraded to the PS5 version, some of the trophies didn't unlock. Managed to get some of them through repeatable actions. Only one remaining is rampage which did not autopop.

Furthermore, from the DLC side of things - trophies obtained from Wrath of the Druids did not autopop.

Thank you for your support. Photos are found in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D4NMMkY3c6qKn2lLaC30SfIjv9CUprId?usp=sharing

• DaviddeBuur
    7 posts

Hi! I´m just reporting here mostly because of others, because this bug doesn´t bother me much, I almost welcome this bug, because it makes me replay the game and I like it more than on my 1st play, but:

I transferrred my saves when setting up the PS5 and not a single trophy popped for me, even when using the tips here. I have to get them all again. I have no story DLC installed, moved from PS4 to PS5.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@rayanji87 - Welcome to Discussions! Thank you for sharing your report of the trophies that did not unlock for you automatically after upgrading your copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla to the PS5 version from the PS4 version. I am sorry to hear that, for you, the "Rampage" trophy did not unlock retroactively, nor did the trophies earned within the "Wrath of the Druids" expansion. Please rest assured that the development team are continuing to look into issues with retroactive unlocks for trophies and achievements, and we'll share any news we receive from them here in this megathread as soon as we can.

Can you please confirm if, with regard to the latter, none of the trophies for the expansion unlocked at all, or if it is just particular ones that failed to unlock? Did you complete the expansion's content before or after upgrading to the PS5 version of the game for clarity as well? Thank you in advance for any additional information that you provide! 🙂

@DaviddeBuur - Hey there! Can you please tell me how far you have progressed in the story upon transferring your save? Had you already fully completed the game, or were you only part way through it? Thanks!

Official Response
  • DaviddeBuur
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer Hey there! I had all of my main story completed (Norway ending, Ravensthorpe and the Order endings), but I didn´t have all the achievements, I was around 75 % I guess (can´t look now since I´m at work).

Edit: I guess that I should also add that I played the old PS4 saves on the PS5 for a while to check if the trophies will pop in before deciding that they might not ever pop and starting a new game.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thanks for the swift response and for letting me know that you did use your transferred save at first, @daviddebuur.

When trying to pop the trophies, did you follow the instructions posted previously with regard to repeatable actions needed, as well as non-repeatable actions unlocked through completing a new quest, contract from Reda or world event?

Here's the information again, as shared above by @Ubi-Nacho, just in case you're unsure what I'm referring to:

• If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, selecting a romance option with her or completing quests as part of the Wrath of the Druids expansion (if able to) have caused more trophies to unlock.
    • If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir.

If, when home, you could try these steps and see if they work if you didn't already, that would be great. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Soul_Slayer98
    14 posts

I can’t believe it. The problem has been known for a year. Personally, I've had the problem for half a year. But you still doesn't fix the problem…how incompetent can a company be? Now I just think it's ridiculous. Companies half the size can fix bugs 10x faster 😒😅

• CloudStrifeNL
    24 posts

Another update, another disappointment. Sad to see that this is so hard to fix apparently. 😞 Even though other companies have done this easy breezy with al games. Just Ubisoft seeming to have a problem. Might have something to so with multiple platforms but at least PS4 to PS5 and vice versa should work. Hope this gets fixed eventually.

• Hypnotive
    28 posts

The Achievement for Mastery Challenge is not unlocking…

• violence1337
    13 posts

@cloudstrifenl and yet another update and no fix...

Suggested Topics