ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@UbiSushiVamp any news here? Does your team need another couple of years or are too busy just releasing new content to make more money? You need to understand that you could actually even be making more profit if you just fixed this stupid issue. I haven't spent an extra dime with Ubisoft since this was not fixed and so far I have probably 80% of all your collectors that are not cheap. We would appreciate honesty and some action here rather than BS and more BS, that's all we get and read.

• grau1182
    13 posts

@Ubi-Mushy

From main game

1. Viking Legend. Win Every Trophy
    2. Rampage. Complete your first raid in England
    3. Builder. Reach settlement level 3
    4. Home Sweet Home. Reach settlement level 6
    5. Orlog Champion. Beat all the Orlog players

From Wrath of the druid DLC

1. Irish Legend.Complete all territories of Ireland (Wrath of the Druids)
    2. Ireland's Deliverance. Complete the Wrath of the Druids campaign (Wrath of the Druids)
    3. Dawn of the Druids. Collect all the amber shards for Deirdre (Wrath of the Druids)
    4. Like a Druid. Complete a Trial of the Morrigan (Wrath of the Druids)
    5. All Roads Lead to Dublin. Reach the max level of Dublin Renown (Wrath of the Druids)
    6. The Legend of St. Patrick. Kill the only snake in Ireland (Wrath of the Druids)
    7. King’s Maker. Complete 10 Royal Demands (Wrath of the Druids).

The trophy from Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Mastery Challenge The Reckoning (Part 2) called Full Master.Earn all Gold Medals available in Mastery Challenge is still having problems to get since there is a bug in one of the tests that the gold medal cannot be obtained and therefore the trophy cannot be obtained. We are following up from this other thread https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/162539/unable-to-open-cell-door-with-key-in-anderitum-raven-challenge-when-the-key-is-stolen-post-here/117?lang=en-US

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 778 posts

@AlexSinnerman7 Please know that we are doing everything in our power to try and get this fixed for everyone. We are continuing to update the team as more information from players come in. I understand the sentiment and the frustration this has caused, and I am sincerely sorry that there isn't more I can do. Once we have any updates to share, we will be sure to post it here for everyone. In the meantime, I can only ask for your continued patience. If you haven't yet, could you please let us know what achievements have not unlocked for you? Also, which platform did you previously play on and which are you playing on currently? We can also get your information added to the report to help with the investigation, if you wish.

@grau1182 Thank you for this information! I've gone ahead and shared this with the team. 🙂

@kevinchu310 Hello! Welcome to Discussions! I've merged your topic with our ongoing mega thread here so that we can keep track of everything in one place. Could you please provide a list of which achievements specifically have not unlocked for you? Once we have this, we can get your information added to the investigation. Thanks!

Official Response
  • MrHeineken923
    2 posts

@Ubi-Perseids

Main game:
    - Rampage: Complete your first raid in England

Wrath of the Druids:
    - King's Maker
    - The Legend of St. Patrick
    - All Roads Lead to Dublin
    - Like a Druid
    - Dawn of the Druids
    - Ireland's Deliverance
    - Irish Legend

The Siege of Paris:
    - Lèse-majestè
    - Bad Bull
    - Vive la Rèsistance

Thanks!

• MrHeineken923
    2 posts

Main Game:
    1. Rampage. Complete your first raid in England.

Wrath of the druid DLC

1. Irish Legend.Complete all territories of Ireland (Wrath of the Druids)
    2. Ireland's Deliverance. Complete the Wrath of the Druids campaign (Wrath of the Druids)
    3. Dawn of the Druids. Collect all the amber shards for Deirdre (Wrath of the Druids)
    4. Like a Druid. Complete a Trial of the Morrigan (Wrath of the Druids)
    5. All Roads Lead to Dublin. Reach the max level of Dublin Renown (Wrath of the Druids)
    6. The Legend of St. Patrick. Kill the only snake in Ireland (Wrath of the Druids)
    7. King’s Maker. Complete 10 Royal Demands (Wrath of the Druids)

The Siege of Paris DLC:

1. Vivè la Rèsistance. Reach maximum infamy in the Rebel Missions. (The Siege of Paris)
    2. Bad Bull. Defeat the Ghost Auroch Boss (The Siege of Paris)
    3. Lèse-majestè. Complete 10 rebel mission (The Siege of Paris)

PSN - MrHeineken923

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@ixuzhang There is no ETA because this doesn't bring them money in 😉

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@Ubi-Perseids I have provided all the info more than a year ago as this issue is open now for almost 2 years. Check the history of the threads instead of making us waste more time. I don't believe anyone is looking into this or basically the ones that potentially are, are completely useless. Stop making fools out of your customers, it is more than proven that if it doesn't bring money in, it is not interesting to be looked into. Now don't tell me that you were able to send 300 updates, new expansions, new whatever and a simple correction here is not possible? Awesome to have the customers in hand and treat them as you want as they always come back right? Disgraceful company with incompetent people, that's all I take as a takeaway. Check my profile, probably I've given you thousands of dollars, but who cares right?

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

Any news here? It has been close to 2 years now. Stop making fools out of your customers, one day it is going to end up badly for you and no customer is going to believe or support you any longer.

• ANHELL45
    6 posts

@ANHELL45 sigue sin saltar el logro a pesar de la actualizacion, ademas el juego se sigue cayendo, parando.....se que es facil tener problemas tecnicos, mas facil quejarse, pero despues de muchas horas con el juego, mucho esfuerzo vuestro por arreglar los problemas, estos siguen estando presentes, lo que ocasiona perdida de interes por el mismo.

• Soul_Slayer98
    24 posts

@Ubi-Perseids

another update, another disappointment.
    Honestly I dont think you will ever fix that s**t

• violence1337
    19 posts

@Ubi-Perseids howmuch longer are you gonna keep this bs up its been 2 years since we told you all the trophies that are not unlocking retroactively.

• Solomon-mixey
    4 posts

After the last update of the Ubisoft Connect, the completed tests in Frankia disappeared, and if the "Metiosed", "Ambianum", "City of Light" and "Easter Bunny" were able to reactivate after passing through these territories, then the "Kingdom of the Franks" test cannot be performed, since all the points are already open and are not activated.
    What to do and how to fix it?

• Manguu1501 0
    1 posts

Hello,

Recently I bought a PS5 and the problem here is that I used to play AC Valhalla on my PS4. The main issue here is that when I looked on my trophies, on the ps5 version I had 0 for ps5 version in Wrath of the Druids, but on my ps4 I had 100% of them for the DLC. Now when I'm going in Ireland, all of the map is completed, all the children of Danu dead. but still I got only 1 trophy in ps 5 version. What should I do so I can be able to complete them to 100% without resetting the game?.

Thank you in advance!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4733 posts

Hi @Manguu1501-0 I can confirm that loading your save on the PS5 version of the game will not auto pop the trophies that you have previously unlocked, you would need to complete actions again to unlock the trophies.

For anything related to the story we recommend completing a main or side quest, however if this is not possible due to 100% the map then we would suggest trying to complete a daily/weekly contract from Reda. Also killing several enemies can help. In cases where you need to perform a certain action for a trophy to unlock, you will need to repeat the action again.

However, please note that we are aware that some players are experiencing issues where the trophies are still not unlocking despite performing those actions. The development team is still investigating the issue. I have moved your post to this megathread we have created for this issue.

If you are still experiencing issues with the Wrath of The Druids trophies not unlocking after trying what I suggested then could you please provide a list of the trophies that have not unlocked and we can forward those to the development team.

Could you please provide this information in the following format:

• What is the name of the trophy(ies)?
    • What is the platform where the trophy(ies) are not unlocking?
    • Have you unlocked the trophy(ies) previously on another platform?
    • If so, can you confirm the platform where the trophy(ies) were originally unlocked?

Thanks.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4733 posts

Hi @MrHeineken923 @AlexSinnerman7 @ANHELL45 @Soul_Slayer98 @violence1337 @Solomon-mixey apologies for the late response.

@MrHeineken923 thanks for providing a list of the trophies that have not unlocked, I have forwarded these on to the development team.

@ANHELL45 I'm afraid that we can only assist you in English on this forum. If possible, could you please translate your issue or question for me?

Alternatively, you could create a support ticket and our Customer Support team will assist you further.

@AlexSinnerman7 @Soul_Slayer98 @violence1337 I understand your frustration and can only apologise that this issue has not been resolved. I can assure you that the issue is still being investigated by the development team.

@Solomon-mixey I can confirm that this issue has also been reported and is being investigated.

Official Response
  • SPOOKSBOYO
    1 posts
    • What is the name of the achievement: In the Footsteps of the Gods
    • What is the platform where the achievements are not unlocking? Xbox Series X
    • Have you unlocked the trophy(ies) previously on another platform? No but Have unlocked other achievements fine on both Xbox One and Xbox Series X

I have the completed quest Cheating Fate in my completed quests list. Have also tried completing a daily quest and one of the Skye quests to see if it triggers it but no result.

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@Ubi-Keo Any news? another 24h have passed, I would expect at least another DLC but 2 year old issues to be solved - nope. Your team must be literally looking at it but not doing anything. If you really understand our frustration, something would have been done by now, but it's not the case, do you expect us to be happy with the answers so far when we see everything else happening but a stupid issue not being taken care of? Maybe bring one of your so called experts here so he/she can explain what has been done and what is going on instead of sending messengers. What a disgraceful company.

• ANHELL45
    6 posts

@ANHELL45
    Esto ya es rizar el rizo...imposible jugar sin que se caiga el juego....3 min para cargar el juego...30 segundos para que se caiga....os estais riendo de la gente

• ANHELL45
    6 posts

Does not skip full mastery achievement

• ANHELL45
    6 posts

@ANHELL45 This is already looping the loop...impossible to play without crashing the game....3 min to load the game...30 seconds to crash....you are laughing at people

Alternatively, you could create a support ticket and our Customer Support team will assist you further.
    It doesn't work...this is absurd

Suggested Topics