ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xxRjanssen
    2 posts

It is 2 months later since my last post regarding this problem.
    Is this ever going to be fixed? Or do we need to play some parts of the game all over again?
    Is your development team working on it or not?

Please give us some answers!

The following trophies did not autopop for me:

• Ireland's Deliverance
    • Dawn of the Druids
    • All Roads Lead to Dublin
    • The Legend of St. Patrick
    • King’s Maker

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@fade2black_23 best proposal I've seen here! Get ready to be ignored as they are "looking into it" for 2 years.

• Helix2551
    1 posts
    What is the name of the trophy(ies) / achievement(s)?What is the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) are not unlocking?Have you unlocked the trophy(ies) / acheivement(s) previously on another platform?If so, can you confirm the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) were originally unlocked?If you can provide any images/videos that show the requirements have been met, but that the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) remain locked, this will be helpful for further investigation.

Hello,

I finished the drúid dlc on ps4 100% downloaded the ps5 version and start playing.
    The trophies from other DLC are transferred but all druid DLC trophies not:

I hoped that by triggering the trophy "Double Trouble" that all others are also triggered but only "Decked Out" popped.
    Every other trophy is missing, and advise ow I get all the other trophies?

• grelca
    4 posts

What is the name of the trophy(ies) / achievement(s)?
    Rampage (and Viking Legend along with it)
    Irish Legend
    Ireland's Deliverance
    Dawn of the Druids
    Like a Druid
    All Roads Lead to Dublin
    The Legend of St. Patrick
    King's Maker

What is the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) are not unlocking?
    PS5

Have you unlocked the trophy(ies) / acheivement(s) previously on another platform?
    yes

If so, can you confirm the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) were originally unlocked?
    PS4

If you can provide any images/videos that show the requirements have been met, but that the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) remain locked, this will be helpful for further investigation.
    video shows everything but King’s Maker because I completed 10 new royal demand quests just a while before taking all these screenshots, and I didn’t want to do 10 more just for this video

• DawidFouche
    1 posts

Hi. I'm unable to unlock the Motsognir's Blessing achievement on Xbox series x.
    I have applied the runes to the armor and equiped it but no achievement. I have noticed that I have 7 Motsognir's Blessing runes in my inventory. I have tried applying the spare runes to each armor piece in turn.

• ixuzhang
    7 posts
  • ixuzhang
    7 posts

This post, including its previous one https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97720/discontinued-some-trophies-haven-t-retroactively-unlocked-after-migrating-from-ps4-to-ps5-post-here?lang=en-GB&page=1 is a good data point to show what it means when Ubisoft replies with "our team is actively investigating on x".

It is time to show ubisoft our disappointment and determination. I will NOT buy any ubisoft games until this issue is fixed. If you feels the same, please post it as well.

• Yayiin
    1 posts

Termine la historia principal con todo y dlc ira de los druidas en ps4 y al emigrar a ps5 hasta el dia de hoy, hay trofeos que todavia no se desbloquean. Ayuda!

• marsNIGHTWALKER
    1 posts

Switched from PS4 to PS5 and trophies didn’t unlock. Also can’t use Berserker Pack on PS5.

• TheVomls
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Hi I just bought AC valhalla on ps5 and when I loaded up the game I got some trophies from my 130 hour save from PC but definitely not all of them and I would love to finish platinum but I also didn't get any trophies from wrath of druids and I already finished that. So I really hope you can do something about it because I simply can not play another 130+ hours just to pop some bugged trophies. Thank you 😄

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@TheVomls Welcome to the club! We're waiting for the fix for 2 years and nothing has been done at all.

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@ixuzhang that makes us 2! Valhalla is the first AC that I didn't buy any DLC or even the Dawn of Ragnarok. I have all the others and probably played all the games so far. At this point, I don't even bother any longer, they don't care about us, I don't care about them, there are many other games that became better than AC. Valhalla was the last Ubisoft game I purchased and played. Thanks Ubisoft, you're great making money but not taking care of customers. money money money

• Soul_Slayer98
    24 posts

@Ubi-Keo you said: I can assure you that the issue is still being investigated by the development team

Is there any update???

• Soul_Slayer98
    24 posts

Almost a year ago I posted this: I‘m so disappointed on this…

I'm still disappointed...

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4736 posts

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late response, and thanks for the information you have provided.

I'm afraid that we have no further updates on this issue and it is still being investigated.

As soon as we have any new information we will update this thread.

I can understand your frustration and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@Ubi-Keo thanks for the update, nothing we weren't expecting. Maybe by 2030, when you have released another 300 games to suck money from customers, this will be fixed. At this point, I am sure nobody even looked into this as it is ridiculous and absurd. Bunch of incompetent people, just thirsty for money.

• violence1337
    19 posts

@Ubi-Keo all you do is sing us the same song and really valhalla will be forgotten soon and this will never be looked at. You guys should just be honest and say, sorry this is something we can't fix and stop giving ppl hope.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4736 posts

Hi @AlexSinnerman7 @violence1337 I can understand your frustration and can only apologise that this issue has not been resolved.

As I have mentioned previously we will update this thread as soon as we have any new information to share, I can assure you that the issue is still being investigated.

This particular issue is also not affecting all players and is not something that can be easily fixed.

Official Response
  • AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@Ubi-Keo of course, more bla bla bla - thanks for nothing as usual! I've given up now, Ubisoft is not worth my time or money. Peace out

• AlexSinnerman7
    28 posts

@Soul_Slayer98 we should ask for a picture or video of the so called developers "working on it" ahahahah

Suggested Topics