ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SD_660
    4 posts
    Hello there!

Following the improvements that were released in TU 1.3.1, we are creating a new Megathread to keep track of which trophies / achievements are not retroactively unlocking as intended despite meeting the requirements. The team is actively investigating this issue at large. This thread will help us to collect reports for all platforms in a single place.

If you have migrated to another platform (such as PS4 to PS5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S), please can you ensure that you try these steps first:
    If you have just migrated and are missing some of your trophies, please can you ensure that you try the following steps first:
    If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, selecting a romance option with her or completing quests as part of the Wrath of the Druids expansion (if able to) have caused more trophies to unlock.

If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir.

If a trophy / achievement has not unlocked on your platform after trying these steps, please can you provide us with all of the following information:
    • What is the name of the trophy(ies) / achievement(s)?
    • What is the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) are not unlocking?
    • Have you unlocked the trophy(ies) / acheivement(s) previously on another platform?
    • If so, can you confirm the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) were originally unlocked?
    • If you can provide any images/videos that show the requirements have been met, but that the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) remain locked, this will be helpful for further investigation.

I would recommend uploading any images or videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thank you 😊

• SD_660
    4 posts

@filthydub All of us that moved from PS4 to PS5 have the issue and they won't fix it. It's pathetic and I just told them. I won't be buying another game from Ubisoft until they clean house and eliminate their problems. I don't even know how they're capable of developing such a successful game. I'm a developer myself and they should be working this out.

• SD_660
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Blah? That's all I am reading. Fix it already!! Stop making the users do it for you all. Recreate the issue yourselves and fix it. You all knew the PS5 was coming out. Why offer a BROKEN upgrade? It's laughable out of such a successful software company. Oh wait.. Aren't you all owned by Microsoft now? Problem #1 considering Microsoft Windows constantly crashes.

• CloudStrifeNL
    26 posts

So this isn't a new problem or anything but the silence on the Ubisoft side has been deafening.

There is a megathread but you guys just don't seem to be interested in updating it anymore. How hard of a problem can this be to fix? Multiple titles have updated from PS4 to PS5 but somehow only your games seem to struggle with the transition.

I've asked this in the megathread which you stopped updating: what is the status on this problem and will we het a fix after more than a year!?

Any update on progress would be fantastic. But this is simply ridiculous.

Hope to hear very soon!

• XWulf00
    34 posts

Yeah it's safe to say this issue is not getting fixed. I had problems with bugs/trophies when this game first released on PS4. Year later, same problems on PS5. So glad I did not buy the season pass

• Artanamir
    2 posts

The trophies that no matter what are not syncing are:
    Irish Legend
    King’s Maker
    Dawn of the Druids
    All Roads Lead to Dublin
    Ireland's Deliverance

• caspeer_costel
    15 posts

More than one year later and achievements are still not syncing between PS4 and PS5. You put the game out as a PS4 game before the PS5 came out. The "free upgrade" took another month to launch in certain parts of Europe. In that time people finished the game with the PS4 version but the achievements never synced to the PS5 version when it launched. Funny to expect people to replay the game...

• WookieSandwich
    7 posts

Man I'm in no way a professional, but how hard can it be to make the game check if you completed what are essentially checklists...

• AlexSinnerman7
    22 posts

Any news here? I’m having the same issue and been patient enough. It’s unacceptable that this simple thing cannot be fixed - this game and Fenyx Rising are by far the games with most trophy glitches I’ve ever played and Ubisoft simply does nothing even a year later…

• thundaswing
    1 posts

hi, im missing quite a bit of trophies,
    rampage
    its alive
    tranquility
    equilibrium
    witch hunter
    everyday life
    overdesign II
    row rage
    ultimate refinement.
    i've unlocked all of these on ps4 but they did not transfer to ps5

• JoJoFatBear
    4 posts

It seems like this may be a moot point to post here, but I figured I'd throw my hat in the ring.

Here are the following trophies that will not unlock on PS5 despite having unlocked them on PS4:
    Original Game:

• Viking Legend
    • Rampage

Wrath of the Druids:

• Irish Legend
    • Ireland's Deliverance
    • Dawn of the Druids
    • Like A Druid
    • All Roads Lead to Dublin
    • The Legend of St. Patrick
    • King's Maker

I tried doing missions in Ireland, but that did not unlock anything. I tried to kill the snake for TLoSP, but it no longer spawned. I am not sure what else I can try to make these unlock.

I am not able to post picture evidence that I have unlocked these, but a simple profile check into my PS account could verify that I have obtained these trophies.

Thank you

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff Original poster 6078 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports regarding trophies / achievements not retroactively unlock upon migrating platforms, despite meeting the requirements. I'm sorry to hear that your trophies / achievements have not unlocked as expected.

The development team are still looking into what could potentially be causing this issue further. If you have migrated platforms and some of your trophies / achievements haven't unlocked as expected, we would recommend that you first try the following steps to see if this triggers an unlock:

• If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, selecting a romance option with her or completing quests as part of the expansions (if you have access to these) have caused more trophies to unlock.

• If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir. In some cases, defeating NPC enemies (human or animals) or opening chests in-game can also trigger these achievements / trophies to trigger again.

A number of players have confirmed that these steps helped to trigger some, if not all, of their achievements / trophies. If you are having trouble working out what steps you should try to unlock a specific achievement / trophy, please let us know what achievement / trophy you're trying to unlock and we'll check what the unlock conditions are for you.

We don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation at this time. As soon as we have any new information to share from the investigation into this issue, including any ETA for a resolution, we will let you know within this thread once this information is available. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Please note that this thread is about trophies / achievements that have been previously unlocked on one platform, but are not retroactively unlocked on another. If you are having trouble unlocking a trophy / achievement for the first time, I'd recommend first checking our "Reported Issue Megathread List" to see if there is an ongoing thread for your issue. If you are unable to find a thread for your issue, please create a new one so we can investigate further without going off-topic within this thread about retroactive achievements.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Ryusennin
    164 posts

I don't understand how hard it is to check whether or not the player has reached settlement level 3/6. The game actually knows about it, since even when you import a save from another platform, you can see the level of your settlement while flying over Raventhorpe with Syunin. It's displayed on screen!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Ryusennin,

We would be unable to speculate on the investigation into retroactive achievements/ trophies, and what could potentially be preventing previously unlocked trophies / achievements from triggering as expected. Please note that we are unable to manually unlock achievements / trophies remotely, even if we can verify you have met the requirements.

Rest assured that the development team are actively looking into this issue further, and what could potentially be preventing achievements / trophies from retroactively unlocking. Once we have any new details to share from the investigation, we will post them within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • JoJoFatBear
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello,

i posted earlier but was unable to figure out a work around with the tips you provided. I wanted to comment on your post to provide the requested information. Here are the following trophies that will not unlock on PS5 despite having unlocked them on PS4:

Original Game:

• Viking Legend
    • Rampage

Wrath of the Druids:

• Irish Legend
    • Ireland's Deliverance
    • Dawn of the Druids
    • Like A Druid
    • All Roads Lead to Dublin
    • The Legend of St. Patrick
    • King's Maker

I tried doing missions in Ireland, but that did not unlock anything. I tried to kill the snake for TLoSP, but it no longer spawned. I am not sure what else I can try to make these unlock.

I am not able to post picture evidence that I have unlocked these, but a simple profile check into my PS account could verify that I have obtained these trophies.

Thank you

• walkerTXrangerX
    1 posts

What is the name of the trophy(ies) / achievement(s)?
    Rampage
    face my might
    good catch
    skadi's hobby
    equine attack
    row rage
    not the norse you're looking for
    flying eivor.

What is the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) are not unlocking?
    PS5

Have you unlocked the trophy(ies) / acheivement(s) previously on another platform? Yes

If so, can you confirm the platform where the trophy(ies) / achievement(s) were originally unlocked?
    PS4

• Greywolfiris
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

I've platinumed on PS4, then moved my game to PS5. Through a daily quest + using a repeatable action, I've been able to unlock most of my trophies, except 1.
    The one trophy that keeps me from getting the platinum:
    -Rampage (First Raid in England)
    --> Since I've completed the main game and map, I'm unable to unlock it through a repeatable action.

I've even started the Ireland DLC, finished the first mission there and tried a raid, but it didn't cause the trophy to pop.

In the images provided you can see I've platinumed PS4 but lack the one trophy on PS5.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding your locked trophies / achievements within this thread, and for letting us know which ones these are. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation into this issue. Once we have any new details to share from the development team, we will be sure to let you know within this thread as soon as we're able to.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, then we would recommend that you first try the following steps if some of your trophies have not retroactively unlocked after migrating platform:

• If your trophy was unlocked using an non-repeatable action (such as completing a story arc, creating your Jomsviking, or completing side quests), you will need to complete another main/side quest to trigger the trophy to unlock again on PS5. Many players have found that completing Petra's side quests, selecting a romance option with her or completing quests as part of the expansions (if you have access to these) have caused more trophies to unlock.

• If your trophy was unlocked using a repeatable action (such as collecting certain weapons, being thrown 30m by a Housecarl, or completing a raid), you will need to perform this action again in-game to trigger the trophy to unlock. For instance, for "Worthy" you will need to re-equip Mjolnir. In some cases, defeating NPC enemies (human or animals) or opening chests in-game can also trigger these achievements / trophies to trigger again.

@JoJoFatBear - Thanks for letting us know what trophies you've been unable to unlock on PS5, and for letting us know what steps you've tried to trigger them to unlock again.

For "Rampage," have you been able to try completing any raid (outside of a River Raid) again?
    For your Irish trophies, have you tried killing any enemy NPCs within the world?

@walkerTXrangerX - Thanks for letting us know what trophies you've been unable to unlock again on PS5. Have you tried repeating the unlock actions again? For instance, for "Row Rage," have you tried destroying five boats in under two minutes using your longship?

@Greywolfiris - I'm sorry to hear that "Rampage" hasn't unlocked again for you after migrating to PS5, and that it didn't trigger after completing a raid within Ireland. Would you be able to try replaying a raid within England to see if this causes the trophy to trigger?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AlexSinnerman7
    22 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm currently only missing the trophies Builder, Home Sweet Home and Orlog Champion. The others eventually unlocked, but as you understand these missing ones will require to start basically rom the beginning and complete the game again, what is not a solution. Thank you for pushing internally to get this sorted.

• JoJoFatBear
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello,

For “Rampage”, I have beaten the game entirely (100%) so I don’t think I can do any other raids besides the River raids. Maybe I’m mistaken and I can still do some?

For the Ireland trophies, I have completed several royal demands throughout the area, which included killing several NPCs of all varieties. Unfortunately, no unlocks. Also, I have since travelled to the Isle of Skye and completed all of the missions there and this did not trigger the trophies to unlock. Are there any other steps I can try to trigger the unlocks?

Suggested Topics