Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• basel19751224
    Original poster 53 posts

Hi there

Does anybody has a clue how to trigger the meteor strike in the game ????
    After more the 500 hours of game time , i still do not had the experience to encounter this event 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 609 posts

Hey there @basel19751224 !

My understanding is that the meteor event is random and can't necessarily be triggered on demand.

There doesn't appear to be any locations more common to see the meteor than others, some have just been lucky enough to see it more than once.

Keep watching the skies!

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    533 posts

@basel19751224 Wow... I didn’t even know that could happen. Too bad Ubisoft didn’t make it a world event like in AC Origins.

• SpirantCrayon22
    564 posts

Ah, that video. I remember watching it. This thing was in the "day one" version but got patched immediately. The comment from the Ubi rep here is possibly interesting, maybe it's been reintroduced. Perhaps it's worth trying the method in that video, or a similar video, though I'd imagine the possibility of farming would have been patched.

• basel19751224
    Original poster 53 posts
  • basel19751224
    Original poster 53 posts

@spirantcrayon22 i just want to encounter it least once 🙂 i have other way to farm the matarials in i need any of them 🙂

• SpirantCrayon22
    564 posts

@basel19751224

One thing that is worth knowing is the amount of material required to upgrade all the weapons and armour. It is huge. Tens of thousands of leather and iron ore are needed for all the in-game items. Large amounts of titanium, too, these three have been the ones that limit the ability to upgrade everything. I have hundreds of carbon, nickel and tungsten, those have not been a problem at all. Upgrading everything is not needed, though, as the items can be downgraded to release materials (I believe, I have not done it).

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3895 posts

Hello there!

I've heard of this mysterious meteor event myself, and I've often wondered if there is a specific trigger. As mentioned by my colleague @Ubi-TheBerry, our understanding is that this event is random and rare. It would be a bit odd to constantly see meteors falling out of the skies after all ☄ I've reached out to the team to see if we can get any more information on this event, though, and whether there are any specific triggers that make it more likely to happen.

You can indeed get resources back from downgrading equipment, @SpirantCrayon22! You should get the resources you used to originally upgrade the gear back, so this can vary between the level and quality of the item you're downgrading. You should be able to preview what resources you should get back in the downgrade menu at the Blacksmiths, if you are interested in seeing what you'll get back from the downgrade.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics