Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlePlay
    Original poster 522 posts

after almost 500 hours of play ..
    seeing in the new river raids, your crew destroying the oil jars .... and throwing themselves in the middle of committing suicide .... makes me think again, I thought I would see them all ....

the artificial intelligence (or let's directly call it stupidity) of your raid mates, is beyond the unacceptable ...in 30 seconds all die..
    at a certain point, I preferred to carry out ALL the raid alone, and then call the crew only and exclusively to open the chests ... 

anyway at minute 2:24
    the usual teleportation glitch .. XD 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1000 posts

@caosck I also raid alone and call my crew to open a door or chest. More XP for me.

• AlePlay

@bielik01 in fact it is easier that way ... XD

• AlePlay

a positive note the idea of putting this and boss fight as the theme purpose of the river raid makes it all a lot of fun 🙂

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1071 posts

Thanks for reaching out to us and sharing this clip @caosck !

I can certainly see the teleporting issue and will pass this on.

May we please know the time-stamps for the crew dying issue you've also noted?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • AlePlay

@ubi-theberry

I have not made video of this specific action:

they break the oil jars setting themselves on fire, then they remain in that fire area causing their death .... 

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1071 posts

I see @caosck , do you find this happens often?

If so, could you please capture a clip as this will allow the team to look into and work to reproduce this.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics