ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DKBD-TANKER
    Original poster 10 posts

Take it from the old forum posted 3 years ago
    PIng Abuse : (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/1877238-Low-Ping-works-against-you)
    I have a similiar problem with this post https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/1877238-Low-Ping-works-against-you?p=13475368&viewfull=1#post13475368: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/1877238-Low-Ping-works-against-you?p=13475368&viewfull=1#post13475368)
    my ping to server around 10-15ms with LOD in Ultra... And i always got stupid kills from a higher ping player. The symptom is the same, i will get instant kill on when i saw the enemy. At the earlier, i thought im very bad, and then i suspect maybe the enemy using cheat the way they peeked me looks like using a walling cheat. And the enemy seems always wait for me in the perfect spot. Even if its not a common spot. And from the kill cam, my operator will looks stand still like staring not even move or try to peek. Just stood still and waiting for the enemy to kill me.
    Funny thing is, the same enemy try to kill my team mate, but failed, my team killed him 1st. but i can see the moment when the enemy try to peek. Not stand still, but moving the hand try to peek and shot and run to his left. the fact is, they have almost similar ping.

Why this issues is still here ??? My high ping is a disadvantage. And im wondering, why all the topfragger with the hi frag, will always have the high ping. Even my team mate from aussie with 130ms ping, can get a lot more kills, than my local team mate, which is got more lower ping.

Some say, maybe my aim is suck, well, i say, could be, but im not a newcomer to FPS. On the other FPS game, my rank was DMG. And im 40is atm.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• croken717
    57 posts

@t-a-n-k-e-r
    Oh yeah, that's still a thing. I'm located in Virginia, United States. But we're constantly matched-up with people located in Ecuador, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, etc. My ping is 17. Their pings are 100+. With a 60 FPS stat on console...no amount of compensation on the server can make this a fair fight. I'm constantly shooting at "ghosts". Peeker's advantage is a thing, sure...but it should be fractions of a second. Instead, the high-ping player gets 1.5 to 2 full seconds of time to see me first. Ridiculous.

• RamboBambiBambo
    175 posts

@t-a-n-k-e-r
    The issues are still here because it is a problem within the core of Siege.

It is a game that is running on a modified version of the engine used by Assassin's Creed Unity... one of Ubi's buggiest games ever made....

I can't wait for Siege 2 to come around, where it is just Siege 1 but for the next generation of consoles / PC components and a better engine that was actually made with shooters in mind.

That and servers are too wide-spread so you get a LOT of players from far off regions.

• DKBD-TANKER
    Original poster 10 posts
    @t-a-n-k-e-r
    Oh yeah, that's still a thing. I'm located in Virginia, United States. But we're constantly matched-up with people located in Ecuador, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, etc. My ping is 17. Their pings are 100+. With a 60 FPS stat on console...no amount of compensation on the server can make this a fair fight. I'm constantly shooting at "ghosts". Peeker's advantage is a thing, sure...but it should be fractions of a second. Instead, the high-ping player gets 1.5 to 2 full seconds of time to see me first. Ridiculous.

one of the evidence !!!

The issues are still here because it is a problem within the core of Siege.
    It is a game that is running on a modified version of the engine used by Assassin's Creed Unity... one of Ubi's buggiest games ever made....
    I can't wait for Siege 2 to come around, where it is just Siege 1 but for the next generation of consoles / PC components and a better engine that was actually made with shooters in mind. That and servers are too wide-spread so you get a LOT of players from far off regions

siege 2 ??? really ? never heard that, but hopefully if it is true, the problem can be fix. Im wondering, why ubi wont provide the server for each country region ? I mean, it can be happen without the needs to buy the server by ubi. There are a lot of cooperation options can be made out here.

• RamboBambiBambo
    175 posts

@t-a-n-k-e-r

Siege 2 is just a prediction of mine. Given the fresher tech and the fact that they extended the lifetime of Siege, I predict that Siege will have essentially a remastered edition released on it's 10th Anniversary or something like that; where it is the same R6 Siege, but enhanced by better versions of the software they used at launch back in 2015.

Suggested Topics