Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlePlay
    Original poster 522 posts

i noticed that the cache folder took up 700mb
    so I decided to delete it ..

from that moment ubisoft connect no longer recognizes the level (35) the units (218)

but above all the games don't start anymore ...!
    says "unable to activate the product"

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AlePlay

update:
    i recovered all deleted cache files (from recycle bin)
    and I put them back in their place ...

everything seems to re-work ....

I take this opportunity to ask ...
    is it normal to have 700 mb of cache .. ??

why everything breaks if I delete it ..? 

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 530 posts

Hey @caosck, thanks for getting in touch!

First and foremost - I'm glad to hear that you have managed to get this resolved by restoring the cache folder you've deleted.

Secondly - no, your cache folder is quite large one and it is unusual for this to be causing the issue as clearing the cache for Ubisoft Connect is often found to be something that can help to resolve technical issues.

It appears that since recent Ubisoft Connect update, there has been a few issues affecting some of our titles, including Watch Dogs: Legion, therefore keep your files as they are for the time being and we will continue to monitor any upcoming similar reports.

Should you happen to have any further queries, let us know!

Official Response
  • AlePlay

@ubi-karl

in fact, size is too much
    I would be infinitely grateful if you could avvise me on when ican delete it to free up some space
    in the meantime I wait
    Thank you 

• AlePlay

unfortunately it is still giving activation problems ...
    what should i do with this cache ..? XD 

• Kobi_Blade
    7 posts

@caosck The problem is unrelated to the cache, you can delete it if you wish.

• zedszed
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • zedszed
    4 posts

Been about 12 hrs now. Glad UBI is on top of this.

• Slackbladder100
    20 posts

@zedszed Yep same for me. Can't play Ubisoft+ games because when it drops connection the game immediately shuts down. Needs to be fixed asap.

Suggested Topics