ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• l_immortale_
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello, i recently bought Warlord of new York for division 2, I completed it and reached lvl 40 and when I came back to Washington D.C. I am no longer able to complete high priority weekly bounties is there anything to do to fix it? Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the_Kettle
    300 posts

@l_immortale_
    It's been a long time since I played the lvl 30 endgame, but at lvl 40 you have various sources of bounties:

Daily ones (usually only at 'Normal' or 'Hard' difficulty) which are marked by an orange chevron on the map and change each day - if you can't see these it may be they're in New York instead of DC today.

Clan ones (if you're in a clan) - marked by a turquoise chevron and refresh each week.

Manhunt ones - marked by a yellow symbol and appear as part of the season manhunt progression. Difficulty is the same as your world difficulty but they only have one named target.

All others, rewarded from various sources: completing daily and weekly projects will give you challenging and heroic bounties, rescuing all hostages in 'public execution' or 'hostage rescue' open world events will drop a bounty that's usually at your world difficulty level. The Snitch will also drop a bounty when located. Most of these appear to last for quite some time (weeks?), but not forever.

All in all, there's loads of bounties to go for, especially if you make a habit of rescuing hostages in the open world.

Suggested Topics