Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Can't download Far Cry 3 promo free copy -- says Ubisoft is down, but everything else seems to be functioning.

6 Likes/10 Replies/190 Views
    Three_Moons
    Original poster 4 posts

Tried to get my free copy of Far Cry 3; says Ubisoft server is down but everything else seems to be working??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• craftycurate
    10 posts

Yup it's not been working for a few reasons ... I had the error you show above, but now the latest is that it's asking for an activation code when I click "Get it for free"

• ostfalen
    6 posts

@craftycurate according to their twitter account, they disabled the giveaway temporarily due to issues with activation

• Three_Moons
    Original poster 4 posts

@ostfalen Thanks for the headsup! Still, ya think it wouldn't be too hard to implement properly....

• Desert0070
    2 posts

Have the same Problem. With the problems i have currently with Anno 1800 i think about aborting playing Ubisoft games generally! Games should create fun - i am only disappoindet for 2 weeks now.

• Szati73
    1 posts

can't get free game Far Cry 3, asks for activation code

• Epicgamerboy909
    1 posts

Yeah same here I get a similar thing for me, it's asking me for a cd key even tho they are saying it's free, it may be related to something else but this really sucks not being able to claim it. undefined

• LordDeToreto
    1 posts

✋ Hello everyone, I have the same problem, BUT I HOPE THEY WILL SOLVE IT BEFORE THE DISTRIBUTION END

• Achaka
    1 posts

I also installed Far Cry 3 yesterday and I didn't have the issue of the launcher asking me for a key, but when I want to start the game, I only get the message that they have received my key, but due to database maintenance my licence can't be processed at the moment. I have already reinstalled the game and the issue remains.

• LadyJoa
    1 posts

@ostfalen They are a software company who distributes software over the internet every day they are in business. It's difficult to believe they can not correct this problem in a timely manner. From the outside it really looks like they are trying to limit the number of people who are able to take advantage of their "free" giveaway. It's not a good look for a software company.

Suggested Topics