ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kolungate
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello

I try to play Assassins Creed Valhala. I using Ubisoft+

I start Ubisoft Connect and start the game. The game is starting - i play 2minutes but then the game stopping and is closing. The Ubisoft Connect restarts on my PC and after that the game starting not again. On every try the Connector try to start the game and try and try ...
    I need to kill the Windows-process and start the Connector again, then i can start the game for 2 Minutes till the game is stopping with the same problems.

I have installe the last patches and yesterday i could play without any problems.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kebenski
    3 posts
  • VanSven
    12 posts

@kebenski

Hello everyone! We're aware of an issue currently affecting connectivity, and are working towards resolving this. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience. Please be sure to check this thread for future updates. Thanks.

I´m sorry, but this is happening more and more frequent. I´d strongly wish for more stabiity on Ubisoft Connect / Ubisoft servers. With whats comming in the not to distand future (The Division Heartlands,Tom Clancy's XDefiant ) stable servers will be key for a stable playerbase and your revenue, in my opinion at least. So, making the Ubisoft servers stable like a rock and keeping daily-active-players (like me) in the game (and happy), should be in both parties interest, shouldn´t it?
    Messages like the one above, will presumably not carry anything in the long run. Espessialy if there are Global Events, like in the Division 1, right now.
    Things happen, no doubt, but the recurring frequence of these or similar events display a stat, which possibly might indicate the overall quality of a service in the future. Paied Passes and Free to play alike.
    Tonite, I´m asking myself if my time is well spent, not to play with my squad and trying to find an open ear at Ubisoft on this matter.

Please let my time be well spent.

• Nomad-Oldtimer
    2 posts

yes, and the problem has existed for over 6 hours.

you can no longer play a game, whether multiplayer or singleplayer.....

• Desert0070
    2 posts

I see problems since the release of last Anno DLC. Before too, but not this fun loosing appearence. Anno starts - saying it needs an update. Downloads - after Update the Save-Game is 3 days old or you can´t find it. After restart the game and Ubisoft Connect everything is fine. 2 Days later - the same.
    What the heck is the problem? No Link on "Ubisoft Connect" to this Forum and no Information there that Servers are down.

I understand that a game can have bugs and it is hard to fix it. But your damn connection to the players : "Ubisoft Connect" should run as hell and should be the Information-Station to all Players of Ubisoft-Games. But it is only a selling Point and piece of s#it. Because the information by Ubisoft Connect to the players is incorrect and opaque. Fix it and make it useable for Players!

Suggested Topics