ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Marciocfortuna
    Original poster 24 posts

hello Ubisoft I have New ideas for Watch Dogs Legion Online Year 2 so I suggest Quest Ideas for Online Mode so I suggest you launch crossover missions for Watch Dogs Legion Online Online Mode as you guys at Ubisoft did the crossover of la casa of paper crossover with Splinter cell type bring in a suggested Splinter cell crossover character with unique abilities with unique arsenal with new weapons and more and bring Splinter cell based Quests in Online Mode and bring up the race mode that is missing in online mode and bring free expansions to the online watch dogs legion mode like the one I suggested to bring the 15 hour long Splinter cell crossover and much better these were my ideas for the online watch dogs legion mode I'm waiting for an answer and forward it to the developers to do it this year or next year.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GREEK_FERRYMAN
    1 posts

Hello guys of ubisoft..
    we need pvp game in legion like pvp wd 2.....like hunters and targets...
    And ofcource we need 4 pl;ayers vs 4 players....with all guns...and snipers...and second zoom with machine guns...like watch dogs 2...
    this is the reason we buyed this game....because we liked wd 2....we want some things to be the same...
    thank u and i wish you to do it....

• Angel__In__Hell
    2 posts

hello ubisoft crew
    We are a lot of players waiting for the same Hunter/Bounty PVP from WD2, only without balance, and of course no "ghosts" (from truck missions)
    we really do need snipers too, 4 vs 4 could be the best, even though 2 vs 2 is good too. (I realise 4 vs 4 could be tricky to do)
    thanks in advance, hoping that you guys can one day do this
    FERRYMAN & Angel__in__Hell

• Maikl_Svift
    1 posts

Hello Ubi, I really need two things in the Legion. The first and most important thing for me and I think some other players is the support for full-fledged Cross Play between the three platforms Xbox Series, Play Station 5 and PC. I know that you already have Cross Gen Play. But due to the huge prices for video cards, I think you better make a real network game between PCs and game consoles. Due to the huge jump in graphics cards, I can't play with my very good friends. And I also don't want to lose my PC friends because I have an Xbox and no money for a gaming PC for your game. Please, I implore you to make a real network game between PC and Xbox. And please add a mode from WD2 Targets HuntersFor me, this is the most important thing in your game. I bought two Legions for myself. One on PC and one on Xbox in the Ultimate Edition. I am also a huge fan and fan of yours. I have earned all possible Uplay Units rewards in the Watch Dogs series. Please do these two things for us, and I promise that this is not the first time that I will support the game by buying donated currency.
    Believe in you! Regards, Lazy_Swift is one of the biggest fans of the Watch Dogs series. Sorry for possible mistakes in words, I use google translator and only know Russian, since I'm from Russia.
    We LOVE Ubisoft 🙂

• Forever_Bonnie
    27 posts

@greek_ferryman which I can connect me. I too would like to have the Bounty Hunter experience of Watch Dogs 2 in Legion.
    But this requires a few changes to the game. Above all, driving on the streets of London should finally be improved.
    I don't know why they deviated so much from something that works well in WD2.

At the same time, since I can hardly imagine how Bounty Hunt or Hunt in general could work in London, I am hoping for some fresh good ideas here.

Conclusion: We would like to have the online game experience Bounty Hunt from Watch Dogs 2 also or at least in a comparable version for Legion. Chases with vehicles or a boat, occupying a building ... trying to kill the enemy with various weapons or hacks, on foot or maybe even with drones would be great.

*Another idea would be in Buckingham Palace, which is empty and huge, because the English royal family no longer exists in the game to hold a kind of paintball game in which 4x4 players fight against each other. (or with other weapons to defend the palace, or to protect the crown from being stolen)*

The fans want to play online against others or with friends, but unfortunately what is in the game so far is not what the fans / buyers hoped for.

Suggested Topics