Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nitefall.
    Original poster 2 posts

I have already updated everything, before the last patch I had no problems it is unplayable now.
    Have also verified the data but that did not help either

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HT89488
    24 posts

@nitefall same, constant crashes now. I updated to the latest drivers already, verified files I still have crashes. I even have a bug that keeps telling me new quest. They need to quality check their stuff better. Far Cry 6 I can already see they're really going to have issues seeing this is persistant with their releases.

• ADarklore
    175 posts

What system are you on? I haven't had a problem on PS4.

• Nitefall.
    Original poster 2 posts

@adarklore On PC

• CharlieKellie
    1 posts

I am having the same issues as the OP.

This only started after the 1.31 update.

Issue still persists after ensuring I have:

• Updated graphics drivers
    • Updated Windows
    • Verified Game Files
    • Multiple Reboots Etc.

• McQuadeB
    1 posts

Crashing within 10 - 20 minutes of general exploration. The previous fix of deleting Assassin's Creed Valhalla cache and file_cache no longer fixes the issue. Everything is updated on PC. Currently Verifying game files however that didn't fix the issue last crashing issue and doubt it will do anything this time.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 979 posts

Hey there guys,

Thank you for reaching out to us and keeping this thread update, sorry to hear you're having issues running the game!

Could you please confirm the following;

• Do you receive any error messages / codes when the game crashes?
    • Does it crash to Desktop or shut down your PC?
    • Have you attempted all of the troubleshooting steps listed in our guide here?
    • What are your PC specs (GPU, CPU, RAM) ?
    • Are you running ver. 1.3.1 (you can check this in the main menu on launch) ?
    • Do you crash at a certain point in-game (in a certain location / after performing a certain action) ?

Official Response
  • Alexromanoid
    5 posts

Hello Ubi-TheBerry!
    - There are no messages when the game crashes.
    - Crashes to the desktop and sends a crash report.
    - Latest drivers. The game has passed the file conversion. installed on ssd.
    - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406) RTX 3080, i9-9900K, Memory: 32768MB RAM
    - Game version 1.3.1
    - The game crashes randomly, sometimes after 10 minutes and sometimes after an hour of play. But departures are constant. In early versions of the game such glitches nebylo, it began after the last update.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4117 posts

Thanks for providing us with some more information, @Alexromanoid!

We're aware of some issues with Ubisoft Connect that caused crashing following the release of TU 1.3.1. These issues should now be resolved. Are you still encountering crashes when playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla?

If so, please can you ensure that you have completed all of these basic troubleshooting steps? In particular, I recommend disabling any background applications, as these can conflict with the game files.

If the crashing continues to persist after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can investigate further. In particular, please include if the crashes only occur in certain locations, or if you are receiving any error messages when the crash occurs.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Alexromanoid
    5 posts

Thanks for the answer, @Ubi-Borealis ! I deleted Skype from startup, I no longer watch the departures. I will watch next. 😊 ✊ 🙏

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4117 posts

Thanks for the update, @Alexromanoid! I'm glad to hear that your crashing issues have been resolved 😄 If you encounter any further trouble whilst playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, please don't hesitate to reach out 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics