ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OtterNas3n
    Original poster 1 posts

Due to the current Disconnects (Deltas) i lost another time my Hardcore Character.
    I was infight while Delta happened, after logging in again "You are Dead"

Would love to get this resolved!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Faye_is_okay
    6 posts

@otternas3n Same happened to me today, but game just freezed in the middle of the fight (in which i was totally safe and sound and had great reserve on time and armor and was very distant from enemies), and after re-launch game said agent is DEAD. 361 level hardcore agent lost!!!!!!!

• Ekristoffe
    3 posts

last time I had this problem the support told me:
    Oops too bad, try again ...
    haven't touched hardcore since because of their crap of a game we will loose anyway ...

• Faye_is_okay
    6 posts

@ekristoffe Hardcore is presented as a beta mode, so, this would be their excuse I guess. Painful sh#t anyway. Indeed will never touch that mode again.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@otternas3n

I haven't touched my hardcore guy since this s#itfest started. I will wait another few days to see if the complaints are fading.
    It's obvious that they did unannounced work on the server-side since the issues were flagged, hence the connection problems. Last night I had crashes every few minutes in a certain location... all good this morning. Hope this is the end of the problems (most of them at least)

• Faye_is_okay
    6 posts

@adrian-11 Have just crashed out to desktop, already on normal mode (with lotta loot in DZ, but okay...) Never heard abt the issues and now I hear ya, and checked other publics too. Yes, definitelly should start nothing serious until devs fix current problems.

• Fayek11
    4 posts

Same happened here, really a pain in the [censored] and the worst part is that the supports just don’t give a damn about it.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2482 posts

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to hear some of you have lost hardcore characters due to disconnecting. We have forwarded feedback and suggestions on about this to the dev team. If we have any updates we can share on this in future, we'll be sure to post this on the forums for you.

Official Response
  • MaliciousWall5
    2 posts

@faye_lau_1luv that happened to me last night nearing World tier 4. In the middle of a firefight the game froze (i'm assuming to connection issues) with constant firing sounds in the background. When i loaded back in my character was dead. I think that's the last time i will ever play hardcore unless they implement some sort of a failsafe for these such instances, otherwise what the point investing all that time into a character for it to be killed off due to something that's beyond your control.

• Rise.DonovenCZE
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Rise.DonovenCZE
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Rise.DonovenCZE
    3 posts

Omlouvám se, ale už mě to sere za 1.jsem udělal asi 30 postav a vždy zamrzne a spadne a da delatu a pak jsem mrtvý, takže bych to rád vyřešil

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1605 posts

@rise-donovencze Hi there.

Thanks for getting in contact, however our team are only able to offer support on discussions in English at this time, apologies for this.

If you'd prefer to receive support in your native language, you're welcome to create a support case on our website - https://www.ubisoft.com/help

Alternatively, if you'd like to translate your query we'd be happy to assist you here.
    Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics