Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pratikXtreme
    Original poster 9 posts

connectivity issue -- unable to play already installed game,download+update issue too
    tried clean installing app and DNS-vpn too,ccleaner cache cleaning
    I bought many games from EPIC store , also tried directly downloading game from Ubisoft Connect instead running via EpicStore app
    also getting downloading error 17006 something like

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Redish
    2 posts

@pratikxtreme same here!

• GreccoTomas
    1 posts

@pratikxtreme Same error

• o_SpaceMonk_o
    3 posts

Same here. Also Ubisoft+ does not work. I started my Ubisoft+ subscription yesterday, but i also "own" games which i cant play at the moment because they seem to disappeared from "My Games" list time to time starting from yesterday. When i'm lucky enough to launch my Ubisoft+ AC Valhalla (because it will not launch everytime i try and is saying something like "game is not available try again later") and only few minutes in the game it will crash to desktop and same time Ubisoft Connect warning window pops up saying "Failed to synchronize cloud saves". Top of that Ubisoft Connect client time to time is saying that my Ubisoft+ subscription "has expired" even though i just subscriped yasterday and paid for it.

Also i have the same info text at the bottom of the Ubisoft Connect app that the original poster have "While you continue playing, we'll restore the connection to a service that just got interrupted. Some things might look a little odd in the client in the meantime". This notice has been there from yasterday and have not disappeared since.

So no. This isn't game files problem nor cache problem. It's a server problem that you guys should fix asap. It has been over 12 hours when this started and i paid 15 euros for my monthly time and now one day is gone. As a customer i pay from time i spend and now that time is lost.

• o_SpaceMonk_o
    3 posts

AND i have to add that, it's a pitty that most of people who have these problems are complaining about it in Twitter (and there is alot of people complaining about this), because your Twitter support persons aren't clear enough to direct people with issues to this site. I saw one post from one support person giving a link to old ubisoft forums which isn't working enymore. Yeah. That happend.

• o_SpaceMonk_o
    3 posts

I want to make it clearer before I go to work that when I just (again) tried to start the AC Valhalla game, it simply refuses to start because Ubisoft Connect client says "Failed to synchronize cloud saves". So this issue must be related to cloud saves.

• Slackbladder100
    19 posts

@pratikxtreme Me too. Been doing it since at least 22:00 UK time.

• thapinksmurf
    4 posts

@slackbladder100 i got the same issue as the rest of you, i can play the game for like less then 10 mins then it shuts down and give me the same messeges as you guys, and this started yesterday, and i followed all the troubleshooting they tell to might fix the issue, no luck

• Technik4
    1 posts

same here, even restart the Ubisoft connect still the same issue. Ubisoft Please fix it.

• Mikken.
    8 posts

second day cant play and have ubisoft + [censored] Ubisoft???

• pratikXtreme
    Original poster 9 posts

@mikken Ubisoft connect Discussion forum is down too 🙄
    this is my 2+ day in India cant play Ubisoft games till now

• thapinksmurf
    4 posts

From earlier todya:

i have now after a little while added ubisoft connect and ubisoft webcore to my outgoing rules on my network settings, and its working for now

how to:
    start -> settings -> network and internet -> windows firewall -> advanced settings -> outgoing rules/out bound rules (not sure what called in english) -> new rule (right side of the window) -> select program and then click next -> select ''this program'' -> search for your ubisoft folder and when you got the your folder select the uplaywebcore.exe, when selected go to next and allow the connection, and name it whatever you like, now do the same for the ubisoftconnect.exe

this should fix the problem

it worked for me

• UB4meIB4U
    1 posts

I have a lot of steam UBI games - All UBI and also Anno 1800 have "No entry point to the dynamic lib (dll) found" I've my account for 13 Years and it was working perfect all the time - Please help

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 881 posts

Hey folks! My apologies for the lateness in getting to this thread. Our team has looked into this issue, and it should be resolved at this time. Would you please try restarting your Ubisoft Connect launcher and let us know if you have any further issues accessing any titles from the Ubisoft Connect client?

@UB4meIB4U what you are encountering, please try reinstalling the Ubisoft Connect launcher and see if you receive the same results.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics