ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Superfly_Boss
    Original poster 98 posts

Gunnar's shop isn't letting me upgrade a certain weapon to legendary from this River Raids update. The "menu" glitches out. Anyone else having this issue? Don't wait to name the weapon because of spoilers.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1745 posts

@superfly_boss equip it and then upgrade equipped items.

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@superfly_boss I had an issue with Gunnar's shop where it would not let me view my inventory while trying to upgrade; every time I tried to go down the list it would pop back up to the top. If this is the issue you are having, I was generally able to fix this by saving, quitting completely out of the game and then restarting. Hope that helps.

• Superfly_Boss
    Original poster 98 posts

@jcar4327 it is similar to that. I press the thing to upgrade said weapon and it just refreshes and nothing happens.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1678 posts

you can hide spoilers with the eye button ( spoiler).

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

@superfly_boss I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues upgrading one of your weapons.

Could you please confirm the name of the weapon and also provide a video showing that you cannot upgrade it. As mentioned in the previous post you can use the spoiler tool in the tool bar to mark the text as a spoiler.

Have you also tried the workarounds suggested above?

Official Response
  • Superfly_Boss
    Original poster 98 posts

@ubi-keo The issue is now resolved. I exited the game and went back in and was able to upgrade normally.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

@superfly_boss Thanks for the update, I'm pleased the issue is resolved.

If you experience the issue again, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics