ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RamboBambiBambo
    Original poster 150 posts

REAL QUESTION FOR THE DEVS TO ANSWER

How come we get duplicates in our Alpha Packs?
    I can understand that when Siege first began, there was VERY LITTLE in the form of cosmetics available for the game, but now there are THOUSANDS of weapon charms and DOZENs of headgears, uniforms, and weapon skins available for every character!

Do you want to know what my last EIGHT duplicates were?
    8 times in a row... I got the Calico Jack headgear for Capitao... a headgear I bought with R6 Credits YEARS AGO is something I have gotten a duplicate on SUDDENLY VERY OFTEN !

Like... seriously... Let me compare you to a garbage game that does cosmetic unlocks correctly.

Halo 5 Guardians, the pile of garbage that we were given form 343 Industries back in 2015, you know, the same YEAR that we got Siege; is a game where their unlock packs are guaranteed to NOT give you item duplicates in the cosmetics department !!!

What makes it even WORSE is the fact that I could have accumulated, lets say, 37.5$ chance to win an Alpha Pack. My team got lucky enough to be paired with a team that isn't levels beyond us in terms of skills. We were victorious and the Alpha Pack spin goes around-and-around in it's randomized fashion. And then we are awarded with an Alpha Pack... only to open it and have the SECOND RNG ROLL happen and... we get another duplicate of an item we already have.

So I have another question to ask then....

"When are we going to get an update where there will no longer be a duplicate item available in the Alpha Pack system?"

Because to be honest?
    Duplicates are an outdated system that should be reworked out of the game. There will eventually be 100 Operators in this game, each with headgears and uniforms. Every season there are new charms and skins added. The chances to unlock something new with Alpha Packs will be below .01%.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics