Quick Suggestions

• Roachhasarrived
    1 posts

(PC) Having similar problems after update i installed 9/9/21 GMT+10
    played normally yesterday pre update
    made sure all drivers were up to date even verified files
    happening when i try to play Valhalla or even Breakpoint
    also it tell me that it "fails to synchronize cloud save"
    i ony just got the subscription to ubisoft connect and now i cant play anything a bit disappointing

• bolex72
    1 posts

@cool991122 I'm having pretty much the same issue. Has anyone heard anything as to what the problem is?

• sirwhiteguy
    2 posts

@roachhasarrived
    I'm having these same exact issues. I also just purchased Ubisoft+ to play Valhalla, and the game is barely functioning. I'm having issues with cloud save synchs.
    There's a message at the bottom of my Ubisoft Connect client that says that it's restoring connection to a service that got interrupted. I looked that up and reinstalled the Ubisoft Connect client, and it still persists. Have attempted opening Valhalla multiple times, every time it's crashed after a few minutes of in-game time.

This is very aggravating and I feel I wasted my money on this service that so far, isn't working. I double-checked the update and it does indeed appear that I'm running game version 1.3.1 as advised. Any help would be appreciated and it really sucks that my first day of this monthly service is wasted because the game isn't functioning, fully outside of my control.

• iainb85
    4 posts

@sirwhiteguy I'm having the same issue -- message at the bottom of the client about cloud save synchs and my game crashed 3 times within an hour trying to play after the most recent 1.3.1 update. Did not have much issues before.

• iainb85
    4 posts

@cool991122 Same issue here -- cant play the game since 1.3.1 update.

• iainb85
    4 posts

@jimmywon34 It's not a problem on your end, this is the third thread I'm responding to saying I am having the exact same issue -- Ubisoft messed something up hard in this latest update.

• mrskdnb
    1 posts

Hi! I have a Ubisoft+ on pc subscription and that's how I got to play Valhalla, it was working good and all until today when it said something like unable to sync your saved data or something, I stopped the cloud save sync, I uninstalled and installed back both the Ubisoft Connect app and AC Valhalla and it still doesn't work. Sometimes it starts I play for like 2 minutes and then boom it stops it crashes, other times it doesn't even start...please help me if you know what should I do.

• Nagash887
    6 posts

@mrskdnb there are multiple post about this already,
    Ubi is aware of the issue.

undefined
    Ubisoft Support

@UbisoftSupport

Hello everyone! We're aware of an issue on Ubisoft Connect preventing players on PC from launching some of our titles due to update interruptions. The team is actively working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.

• GirglCA
    2 posts

@iainb85 Exactly the same here. No problems before the second 1.3.1 download earlier today, constant crashes after.

• jpnaquet
    10 posts

I have exactly the same problem since the 1.3.1 update but I am not sure it is related to the update. As I constantly get this "While you continue to play, we'll restore the connection to a service that just got interrupted. Some things might look a little odd in the client in the meantime." message in the Ubisoft Connect app, it seems that I am not connected anymore to Ubisoft online services. That might explain why AC Valhalla is crashing : as this is an online game and as you are loosing the connection, you are kicked out.

IMHO, this is more related to a general outage on Ubisoft side as several other online games like Watch Dogs : Legion is behaving the same.

PS : I have reinstalled completly AC Valhalla and I still have the problem. This confirms the problem is not on our side.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to launch the game on Ubisoft+, and with players receiving the "Failed to Sync your Saves with the Cloud" error message. By creating a single thread, it helps us to keep all information and updates in a single place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us. We are aware of issues affecting Ubisoft Connect, and the team are working towards resolving this as soon as possible:

As soon as we have any updates to share, we will let you know within this thread and via our official platforms.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • rtxus
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis
    How is it possible that the main Ubisoft Support Website doesn't even mention that there is an outage affecting ALL GAMES Ubisoft Plus Subscribers may want to play? This outage is lasting since yesterday 5pm CET!
    The only "change" on this site is that the Chat Support has been disabled!

How a paying subscriber has to search for tweets or whatever small posts in the oblivion of your forums to understand that there is actually an issue? Why can't your Support Lead not being HONEST and put a red marked Information there so that people that not using Twitter or your Forums may be able to understand that this issue is not on their side?

I absolutely know that you first level guys here in the forums are not responsible for any issues and have to copy paste the same "statements" all over again but all this looks more like a 2 man Indie Game Company Support than a multi Bilion Corporation one.

Issues may happen, but they way Ubi (dont) communicate towards their customers is middly infuriating!

• rik1983a
    8 posts

@rtxus

Very Well Said, Well Done.

Thank you

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there!

We have received an update from the team, and the issue with degradation on Ubisoft+ should now be resolved. Please can you try launching your game again, and let us know if the issue has been resolved for you?

If you are still unable to launch the game, and are encountering error messages and crashes when launching from Ubisoft+, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can notify the dedicated teams and investigate further.

@rtxus - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us. I'm aware that there was a banner available on the Ubisoft Support website and within our official General News & Announcements forum, but I can see that this didn't include all Ubisoft+ titles, and how this can cause confusion. I have shared your feedback with the dedicated teams, and I apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by this issue.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • rtxus
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Then maybe you should share the feedback that on the German, French and Spanish (just checked manually by changing the url), there wasn't and isn't any banner about the outage! You might understand that Ubisoft Support Site is geolocating their visitors and when i get redirected from Ubisoft Connect's splashscreens by clicking on the "ubisoft support" link, i'm not redirected to the en-us one but de-de in my case.

In the future, this might be helpful for your non USA customers that they get the same informations.... C'est une companie Française quand même 😊

Merci, thank you, Danke!

• rik1983a
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis hi,

is the update loop also resolved?.

Thnx

• jpnaquet
    10 posts

Problem seems to be fixed : I have played AC Valhalla for 30 min whithout any problems. Everything is fine.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@rtxus Thanks for your feedback. I do apologise, this was an error on our side, banners were not posted on those locales. As the issue is now resolved there will not be any banners posted for this.

@rik1983a Yes this issue should now be resolved.

@jpnaquet Thanks for the update, I'm pleased the issue is resolved 🙂

Official Response
  • rik1983a
    8 posts

@ubi-keo thank you.

• larrykop1967
    66 posts

@jimmywon34

I was getting the same message, my cloud saves wouldn't save, i had to keep selecting try again a few times then it would work, the game would load fine then wouldn't or be very slow at it, its the Ubiconnect launcher and something server side, i had to download 112gb to play again with the dlc's, i'm not seeing the point of all those files on my pc at the moment.

Suggested Topics