ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sirwhiteguy
    2 posts

@ubi-keo It appears to be working now for me as well. I appreciate the help from you and each of the other Ubisoft staff in the thread. It's just frustrating that for me in particular, my first day of my Ubisoft+ subscription was marred with it not actually functioning correctly.

• HT89488
    24 posts

@nagash887 Ubisoft was aware of the issues with notifications not working in game with achievements....what like 2 years ago now?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3632 posts

@sirwhiteguy You're welcome and thanks for the update 🙂

@HT89488 I am unsure which issue you are referring too, however could you please stay on topic as this thread is dedicated for the issue mentioned.

If you are experiencing another issue then could you please post in the relevant mega thread if there is one or create a new post, thanks.

Official Response
  • Gooze-
    1 posts

Same here, has there been a fix yet? i noticed you guys had this problem about two weeks before i did. does that mean they havent fixed it yet

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5617 posts

Hello there @Gooze! Welcome to the forums 🙂

The incident wherein players were unable to launch the game via Ubisoft+ on 8th Sept, 2021 due to degradation has now been resolved. It sounds like you're encountering a different issue with Ubisoft+ that isn't linked to this specific degradation event.

Would you be able to open up a new thread with some more information about the trouble you're encountering when launching Assassin's Creed: Valhalla via Ubisoft+? This will allow us to investigate the issue without going off-topic within this thread about a different incident.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5617 posts

Hello there,

As we have had no reports of this issue with launching the game via Ubisoft+ persisting in game for some time now, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla via Ubisoft+, please don't hesitate to create a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics