Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cool991122
    Original poster 3 posts

Got an active subscription with Ubi+ however for the last 5-6 hours impossible to play AC Valhalla due to constant ''your subscription expired'' and ''failed to sync your saves with the cloud messages''. All following the new 1.3.1 update. The game sometimes loads and I'm able to play 5-10 minutes before the game crashes again displaying the error message with unable to save progress.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

We have received an update from the team, and the issue with degradation on Ubisoft+ should now be resolved. Please can you try launching your game again, and let us know if the issue has been resolved for you?

If you are still unable to launch the game, and are encountering error messages and crashes when launching from Ubisoft+, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can notify the dedicated teams and investigate further.

@rtxus - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns with us. I'm aware that there was a banner available on the Ubisoft Support website and within our official General News & Announcements forum, but I can see that this didn't include all Ubisoft+ titles, and how this can cause confusion. I have shared your feedback with the dedicated teams, and I apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by this issue.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Bandicoot73
    1 posts

After 1.3.1 game start crash every 3-5 min. Its imposible to play. I already update video driver/windows and repair the game nothing help.
    Before 1.3.1 game crash 1 time in 5 hours.
    My spec 8700k,16 ram 3200, rtx 3080.

• kc9hej
    3 posts

@cool991122 Same here, must be related to their outage of some other titles.

• cool991122
    Original poster 3 posts

@kc9hej it lets me load the game now but keeps crashing after a couple of minutes of gameplay. Is yours the same?

• jpnaquet
    10 posts

I have exactly the same proble with AC Valhalla : can load the game but crashing after two minutes of gameplay. I am sure it is related to the current outage.

• cool991122
    Original poster 3 posts

@jpnaquet I honestly hope they're gonna sort it quickly

• kc9hej
    3 posts

@cool991122 Yep, same experience, if I can even load it at all. Takes about 10 tries, but never get very far in game..

• jimmywon34
    18 posts

Re: [Game randomly exists](/topic/80904/game-randomly-exists)

Getting the same message and problems here in this other discussion.

"While you continue to play, we'll restore the connection to a service that just got interrupted. Some things might look a little odd in the client in the meantime."

Then Assassin's Creed Valhalla exits out or doesn't start when trying to restart it as this message appears in the client. Get the failed to synchronize saves message also when the game exits out. Also I'm playing through UPlay+. My internet is perfectly fine. so is this problem with a service in the client causing this issue?

• perkalainen
    4 posts

Same here, can play for 5-10 min and then it crashes even if just chilling in the settings menu.
    And then it says it fails to synch cloud saves

• jimmywon34
    18 posts

@jimmywon34 I also cannot open Assassin's Creed Odyssey and get the message "this product cannot be activated right now, try again later." Except the difference here is I am not playing that through Uplay+ subscription, I own AC Odyssey. So everything about Uplay seems to be F'd up right now.

• Kebenski
    3 posts

@jimmywon34 I have the same issue as you, but with Watch Dogs Legion. I've been waiting 5 hours to play it, so my night has kinda been ruined. =/

• Rhoand09
    1 posts

Same issue here with AC Valhalla

• Danihell2018
    21 posts

Same here.

• Kebenski
    3 posts
  • jimmywon34
    18 posts

@kebenski Thanks for letting us know. Glad to know it's not just me and they're aware of the problem.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 777 posts

@jimmywon34 Hey there.

Thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention.

@Kebenski Thank you for posting this tweet so everyone on forums can see that the issue is being worked on.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Official Response
  • HT89488
    24 posts

@bandicoot73 Ubisoft sucks for support and responded, it's always the same copy paste make a ticket that amounts to nothing, not to mention their entire forum layout is an eye sore of confusion.

• zheega
    22 posts

I am suddenly getting the "this product cannot be activated right now, try again later" error.

• HT89488
    24 posts

@kebenski I wouldn't waste time right now playing anything on Ubisoft connect right now, it won't sync you saves, and you will lose progress. Just happened to me.

• PollySweets
    6 posts

Apparently I can only play AC: Valhalla on Stadia currently. PC and Luna clients crash with the activation error (both) or Network error (Luna, but I believe it's a straight crash and the Network error is not entirely accurate).

Suggested Topics