ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Azriah
    Original poster 1 posts

This has gotten absolutely ridiculous. The bugs get worse with every update, but this one is by far the worst. It literally makes online unplayable. The game, for whatever reason, think that you're in Leader of the Pack mission 5 in every co-op mode you're in, and in every instance of a tac-op mission even when you're not on the 5th mission. I hear gogmagog, and see enemies spawning from that mission in the co-op missions. You also see the drones spawning from that mission too. And they also spawn in mission 1 of the Leader of the Pack, continuously. This makes that tac-op completely unplayable, because you can't finish the first mission while having aggro. I don't know what happened, but this problem suddenly became 10x worse within the past 24 hours.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Shifter-2
    15 posts

@azriah

I can confirm this has happened to me a few times too, including hearing the warning audios that are only usually heard in that mission e.g. "Gog is charging up a plasma burst", then the drones from that mission appear and in one case I even remember them blowing up the whole area (same as they do in that mission) if not destroyed/hacked.

Ubisoft support asked for videos of it as they were incredulous (around May time). We gave them the videos too. Whether or not they were passed to dev team I can't tell, but I haven't seen any acknowledgement of these problems and others that plague the online mode to this day.

• NeOVoltron
    128 posts

Yup... Online is currently unplayable because of this bug.

• NeOVoltron
    128 posts

Would also like to add that my team and I have been wiped three times from Plasma Bursts occurring in the first mission (Trouble @ Tidis) of Leader of the Pack.

• Angel__In__Hell
    2 posts

Confirmed...

Pretty much all missions now I also see "GOGMAGOG" final boss from mission 5/5 Leader Pack tactical ....the only way is to rush the mission before the plasma burst....
    Not just this is happening - almost everytime now, we all see different things, for example the "dangerous driving" mission from co-op....one car might see the other car not moving, game breaker as the 2 cars need to stay close from each other
    Stealth now impossible - as soon as any mission start, all cops alerted
    Ennemies many times invisible
    terrible lag when you see other players "teleport" 50 meters away
    The new mission Paperless - many times one of the bank employee cannot to be neutralised
    This update (which by the way can end up beeing looped for ever if you don't check files integrity before launching game AFTER update) ruined everything
    Ubi....FIX YOUR GAMES PLEASE

• O1OOO11OO1O1O1
    1 posts

@azriah I managed to paly almsot a full playlist of coop without this bug today, but as soon as the main host left, the bugs came back and you can hear gog in the background.

The player was new with only 2 hours of playtime so im thinking this doesnt happen with new players. This really sucks and needs someone to look into this asap. Most players are already leaving since this bug hasnt been fixed. Its so frustrating.

• RCDeschene
    147 posts

Yeah, this is hell. I can't even get half of the daily challenges in anymore because of this mess. All of this from auto-aggro enemies, Nigel Cass/Gogmagog's health bar appearing at the bottom of the field, armies of drones coming at you out of nowhere. and everything else that just gets in the way of the Online experience is all because of that damn mission. Can't they just temporarily disable the Op until they kink-out all the bugs? The Assassin's Creed Valhalla team did it for certain things in the game a couple times before, so its certainly doable and UbiSoft isn't above resorting to that when needed. This course of action is certainly in need of execution again for Watch Dogs Legion this time.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 907 posts

Hey everyone, and I'm sorry for my late response. Would any of you be willing to provide a video that shows this from your gameplay? If so, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link here. Also, just to make sure, are each of you playing on PC? If playing on another platform please let me know which platform you use.

Additionally, it was mentioned that this was originally reported in May. Have each of you been experiencing this since May, or can you let me know when you first started noticing this in-game?

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@ubikobold i reported this issue back in March. Are you trying to tell me that this issue has not been reproduced or fixed since then???

• UbiKobold

@a1r50ft-10 My sincerest apologies if that is the impression that I gave. I am simply continuing to gather information on this known issue.

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@ubikobold the trouble is that I had a ticket open in relation to this issue. It was open for 5 months straight. It was just going in circles to be honest

• A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@ubikobold further to my previous post, i made a bug report which was later marked as invalid because the dev team couldn't reproduce the issue. Give me a sec, i'll provide my bug report number. Please consider looking at the report and reopening my report and support case if needed

• A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@ubikobold the bug report number is WDL-525

• UbiKobold

@a1r50ft-10 Would you be able to provide this ticket number for your bug report regarding this Leader of the Pack Mission issue? Also, if you provide the other ticket number for the bug report that could not be reproduced, I would be happy to take another look at this as well.

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@ubikobold there are at least 10 issues I reported that were unable to be reproduced by the dev team.

Bug report no. WDL-525

• A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@ubikobold Kobold, I'd like the gog issue and the Nigel Cass issue to be escalated to the Dev Team as a matter of urgency because these two bugs make online mode unplayable both in public sessions and friends only sessions. I've battled both issues all day today.

• UbiKobold

@a1r50ft-10 The number WDL-525 is not a ticket number, so I am unable to find the information that you are mentioning. Can you please send me your ticket numbers for both the gog and Nigel Cass issues that you reported?

You should be able to locate your support tickets by logging into the Support site, then clicking on the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner. You will then see a drop down that will show 'My Cases', which you can click on and view your support tickets.

Official Response
  • A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@ubikobold my bad, my ticket number was [Redacted]

• A1R50FT-10
    510 posts

@ubikobold the bug report number I provided is the bug report I made for the gog issue

• Qstlijku
    37 posts

@ubikobold I also have two videos of this from about 10 days ago. I posted them in the other thread as well, but I thought I'd link them here since you requested them. Also, this is on PC in a new private session.

Endless agro without Gogmagog:

Gogmagog active in Dysfunction:

Suggested Topics