Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CorTeZ667
    Original poster 13 posts

Didn't seem important enough to go in Player Support, more just looking for clarification.

So if we did the rewards track when the season first dropped, we can't get any rewards a second time around (even though it puts us back at lvl 1)? I guess that makes sense, but I can't get any crates when I level up either (because the rewards track is active). Double XP is working and stuff, which kind of adds to my confusion (they don't want players double dipping in the rewards, but getting a second round of double XP is okay?).

Just wondering if its intended or a bug.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    34 posts

@cortez667 Not getting any of the season 7 rewards here either PS4

• Ubi-Lucipus
    Community Manager 43 posts

We're looking into issues with the seasonal reward track, so we know that some players are experiencing an issue with not getting their rewards.
    I've passed on to the team, if you hear of anyone having this issue please inform them to get in touch with support 🙂

Official Response
  • CorTeZ667
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-lucipus So I should be getting the rewards from the rewards track, then (and there is in fact an issue)? To be clear, I got all of them (lvl 1-100) the first time season 7 was active the first time around. Thanks for the response.

• dagrommit
    780 posts

FWIW, I got the rewards for the season one rerun, but not the season three rerun, despite having completed both previously. Am now using an alternate character on the same account, and getting rewards for the season four rerun.

• CorTeZ667
    Original poster 13 posts

@dagrommit Thank you for posting this, thats good to know. I've tried 3x different agents, one of which was a brand new boosted agent. No dice. I'm hoping they can resolve it with this mornings maintenance. My Hardcore agent could really use some free loot, lol.

Suggested Topics