ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

I was going to do one more poll on game modes, but as this was going to be too vague, so I thought something different:

What would you do to improve the existing game modes in The Division 2?

1) Open World and CPs (DC and NY): (write your ideas);

2) Strongholds, Main and secondary missions: (the same);

3) RAID: (...);

4) The Summit: (...);

5) Dark Zone: (...);

6) Kenly Collegue: (...);

7) Classified Assignment: (...);

8 Bounty: (...);

9) Manhunt: (...);

10) PVP: (...);

note: Did I forget something? If so, feel free to explain your ideas...

note2: Sorry for my weak English, I always use Google translator, which is not very reliable, but my English is less reliable, I ask you to take into account the errors of individual expressions or complete sentences.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• L3AND80
    Original poster 71 posts

1) Here I would put everything we have right: Options of all directives, of all global eventes (IF it was possible); Rogue Agents strolling through the city and Hunters ambushing our agents at night, as well as secret places where we would find equipment that we would only have in this place.

2) For me there is nothing to change here, what I would do here would be just increase the number of missions.

3) I had already spoken in other posts: A third raid option, in addition to Normal and Discovery, where the game, at each stage of the raid (4 stages) would automatically choose the directives for that moment, ranging from 0 (none) to 10 (all).

4) It's a fun game mode, but very same, it would make more changes to the floor design.

5) I'm not a fan of the Dark Zone, but I think it's a mistake to have 3 of them that are practically the same mechanics, either I would just leave a big one or I'd change the mechanics of the 3, where the first DZ an agent could not change to rogue without another agent accepting, the solo agents would have complete freedom to explore and farm in peace, in the second DZ the game would choose a player to be hunted by the others (1 or 2 minutes and switch to another) who would be rewarded if they killed the prey, but if the prey survived, it would earn much more rewards and even exclusive equipment and the third DZ would be this mess that it already is.

6) This one, in my opinion, is the most useless game mode, I would eliminate it without thinking twice...

7) Another mode that isn't exciting either, but this one could have some exclusive items, audios about the game history, etc... but if they eliminated, I don't think it would be missed.

8] A mode that wouldn't change anything... other than their location, which is always the same, I think they should use the whole open world and not specific places, but maybe this is more complicated than I think.

9) Similar to the above mode, but I think that to "release" a battle with a manhunt, only the bounties should be used and not repeating missions and fortresses (CP I approve), it would be more interesting for the game to choose a 5 or 10 bounties to release each manhunt.

10) I only tried to play once... couldn't, I stayed 5 minutes for nothing, and from what I see talking about this game mode it's not a big deal, but it's the only pure PVP option in the game, if they eliminated, probably wouldn't be missed by most players, so here, for lack of knowledge and desire to play this mode, I prefer not to give an opinion.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

Open world & CPs
    ++ your ideas. Add Black Tusk CPs, then Legendary that makes those White Tusk. Do something with The Castle. Add the ability to respawn the Hunter's, with simply the final push/step rather than the whole puzzle/mechanics, once you've beaten all of them.

Strongholds & Missions
    Agreed, just want more.

Raid
    Rework the Raids to scale from 4-8 players [change mechanics to accommodate]. Add matchmaking lobby.

The Summit
    Reverse the process. Start at floor 100, helo to the current flare area, fight down/out with the data [Hunters come at you from the reception desk, then move to fight Black Tusk in the hologram room]. Every 20 floors is the same faction [randomized], with the last floor of that grouping being a “special” floor with a Named Rogue Agent [named faction boss at the 10th floor]. “Special” floors: Restaurant & Shops [80], Pool/Spa/Gym [60], Conference Center [40], Security/Laundry [20]. Then the Lobby features another fight to get out the building. Agreed on adding some more variety as well.

Dark Zone
    Remove Extraction Notification. Rogue Status cannot be turned off for 30 real world minutes, even via death or logging out/in in the non-occupied DZs. Flagging Up also temporarily removes your ability to use skills for 30s [swapping from ISAC to ANNA] in the non-occupied DZs. Bring back the Thieves Den, which always offers a DZ Named Item for sale with DZ resources [rotate daily, only in occupied DZ, unlocks with Player Kill]. Spawn Hunter’s [occupied] or Rogue Agents [non-occupied] at Extraction.

Kenly
    Restart Codename Nightmare. Make it a story about how Kenly was involved in secret Super Soldier experiments that created the Hunter’s. Each building has Black Tusk also looking for data, with Hunter’s randomly spawning. No longer on rotation, but always available. Reward for completing all 3 buildings on Legendary in a week, offers up a Raid Exclusive Exotic, Raid Exclusive Backpack/Chest, or Big Horn. Move Diamondback to a project similar to Liberty or High Noon.

Classified
    Unlock for all, add difficulty scaling

Bounty
    Agreed, have some open world spawns, similar to “Card” boss locations.

Manhunt
    Agreed. Bounties & CPs to find Intel, Lieutenant at a Classified Assignment Mission, spawning after the normal boss, with some friends. “Main Target” still gets a slightly modified Mission/Stronghold.

PvP
    Move to Heartlands

Suggested Topics