Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tolkyyn
    Original poster 90 posts

Tried to follow link in the known issues thread and it took me to a blank page and logged me out of the forums. Sigh.
    So Reda is broken. I get this empty items for sale

Followed by this well known notice:

Not only that, I paid Real Money for the Helix Credits to buy the new Settlement pack (High-Elf) and I didn't get the big settlement tree. On top of the fact Reda has nothing I can buy today and the forum being broken, I have to wonder what is going on there at Ubisoft.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1044 posts

Hey @tolkyyn ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, both of the issues you've noted with Reda's Store are being looked into and I've passed your details onto the team while that's ongoing.

As for your issues with navigating the forums, I'd suggest performing some browser troubleshooting if you haven't done so already as this may prevent pages from loading incorrectly.

And for the High Elf pack, could you please provide some screenshots of your inventory showing the 4 small decorations so we can confirm the tree is all that's missing?

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics