ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

@drpnst1

Indeed, that or one of the other eight KotRT items that have not been in Reda's shop.

• Azhrei21
    102 posts

@spirantcrayon22 i got the cloak a couple weeks ago...

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

Particularly bad observation today.

Gothic Sail for the third time in six months. Thing is, Gothic Figurehead has also appeared three times in that period but none of the other three ship items have appeared at all. There were already enough slots for a complete ship set to have appeared but not even one of the sub-sets has appeared in entirety yet. Very poor.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@Freestepper - Thank you for your reply to my previous question - it looks like another thread may have been merged into this one, so I apologise for it looking like I missed your response before. Just to confirm and clarify further, you'd like to see the quests that Reda offers be more challenging and/or complex, as to feel like you have fully "earned" the opals awarded, and by extension, the gear and items that you purchase using the opals you earn from them? Is this a fair summary? 🙂 I'm happy to pass forward this feedback, as well as your feedback that having more items in the game world itself would be preferred, if I have fully understood everything you've said.

@SpirantCrayon22 - Your dedication to keeping us updated with regard to this topic is much appreciated. If you're happy to keep updating the thread, both for our reference and other players', then we're happy for you to do so. Thank you again! 🙂

@VegasHeart - We on the Support Team have no control nor influence over the items appearing in-game. We have passed forward the details raised by both @LA_Frankie and @SpirantCrayon22 in this thread and others with regard to this topic, and will provide updates as we receive them from the development team. There is nothing further that we can do ourselves I'm afraid, as this is a feedback topic as it stands, and those are mostly handled by the Community Team. 🙂 If you'd like to write out any further extended feedback with regard to Reda's shop, I'm happy to forward that, however.

@TheNorfolkian - Thanks for sharing these links in this thread in case any players replying here are interested in the ongoing discussions in them. I hope that my colleagues on the Community Team are able to see them and respond! 🙂

@drpnst1 - Welcome to Discussions, and thank you for contributing your own report of a repeated item here. It is much appeciated that you took the time to do so; rest assured that this is a topic we've raised to the development team already, and are keeping a close eye on. We'll provide updates as and when we receive any here in this thread.

Official Response
  • Freestepper
    161 posts

@ubi-woofer

@Freestepper - Thank you for your reply to my previous question - it looks like another thread may have been merged into this one, so I apologise for it looking like I missed your response before. Just to confirm and clarify further, you'd like to see the quests that Reda offers be more challenging and/or complex, as to feel like you have fully "earned" the opals awarded, and by extension, the gear and items that you purchase using the opals you earn from them? Is this a fair summary? 🙂 I'm happy to pass forward this feedback, as well as your feedback that having more items in the game world itself would be preferred, if I have fully understood everything you've said.

No, i didn't say i want the opals to be more earned. I said i want the items that you can now purchase with opals from Reda to be removed from Reda's shop and put in the world for us to find or as a quest reward. Either from additional story or some other meaningful quests. Not opals as reward, the items itself. And remove Reda's shop from the game. That's what i said. Remove helix credits, put those items from the helix shop in the world or obtainable as reward for meaningful quest. What say you?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3650 posts

@freestepper Thank you for clarifying this, I will forward your feedback on to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

Hearthweru (Front) for the second time when eleven other Hearthweru items haven't appeared in six months.

Thunderbird for the third time when nine Taranis items haven't appeared and this set has featured twenty-five times.

Feigr for the second time when four Draugr items still haven't appeared even though the set has been there thirty-one times in six months.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@ubi-woofer I perfectly understand this and that extacly what I wrote in my prev post 🙂 No need to spent whole post explaining this,you could just reply:

I passed your suggestion to the AC team(about Reda shop)

Thats it.Because im not sure you did that and this is your direct duty.Seems you really wanted my attention 😄 ,when answering like this,instead quick direct answer(joke).
    What I can add at the end(yeah you can pass this too)that devs need to be more open.They could add some reaction to their blog or twitter more regular:

We are working on this and this atm,our priority is this and this atm and fixing this takes some time.

Im saving you time,no need to reply watch news and updates or once we receive any info we share it.I undertsand that,but they could give you such updates more regular,cuz what i can see on forums,support stuff has nothing to tell for months,because they dont have any info or update.Again no need to create looooong reply to this,just pass this directly to the devs.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@spirantcrayon22 What about Taranis tatto(right arm)?Left arm was repeated couple times,but im not sure about right arm and kinda lazy to overcheck all my vids again 🙂

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

@vegasheart

The left arm tattoo has been in Reda's shop four times. The back and right arm tattoos have both been in Reda's shop once. The chest and head tattoos have not been in Reda's shop at all, along with six other Taranis items. This set has been in Reda's shop twenty-five times, so enough times for the complete set of twenty-four to have made an appearance.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Great job!I have it in my memory,but wasnt sure about it.Ubi really killed my mood to play daily with this week selections.I expected at least one gear,but not this,thats shame.

• drpnst1
    6 posts

@spirantcrayon22 and we also got the bayonet the second time after it appeared as daily the day we got the weekly reset too early (just appeared for about 30 min). And thank you big time for your continuous work here!!! It really feels like we are the only reason this game is getting fixed, did anybody from Ubi actually play the game?

And by the way:
    @Ubi-Woofer Always just answering you passed this further to the dev team while you’re asking us to continue writing the same feedback we gave you over and over again for months now is just nothing i can call progress or good communication.
    I‘ve been checking most of the support threads since last year - i could’t watch this anymore so I had to start complaining loud, too. But to be honest you can’t expect us (the ones who STILL play this game EVERY DAY!) to continue posting when the info you’re passing on is either not being passed on by you or simply just ignored by the devs.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

Today Hel's Damnation (Front) - one of only two of that tattoos set that has been in the shop in six months - is duplicated rather than one of the three other tattoos or five other items that haven't appeared.

@ubianyone - ever consider that this sort of thing makes Ubisoft look bad?

• Freestepper
    161 posts

@drpnst1 It is called business language. The CM's posts are soaked by it. Notice the same pattern all the time. It always begin with "thank you for letting us know" and "i see you want this and that or have issue with this and that" and ends with "i'll pass this to dev team", while they personally may all think that we are all just whining. It feels like they are doing the "customer is always right" psychology. It's very common and kinda everywhere in business, but tbh, it annoys me. That's why i don't like business. Yea, i'm weird, i know. They never speak to you with complete honesty or at least as humans. It feels more like they are some kind of programmed robots or something, making us feel stupid with this kind of nonsense.
    When i asked them in this thread to remove Reda and put all the cash shop items in the world for free and for us to find, we all know this will never happen, including the CM. Yet i still got the answer "i'll pass this to the dev team". He easily silenced this conversation like that. Otherwise, he would replied like "but but... we run business, we have to feed our families" or he would say "it probably won't happen". If he at least said something like "I'll pass this to dev team, but i don't think this will happen". That at least would feel more like human and more honest.

• drpnst1
    6 posts

@freestepper I’m afraid you’re right and we’re both feeling the same about this. I guess the Helix-Store is too profitable for ubi to close it. I just thought after the late game situation is so bad compared to the standard that ubi archived with origins or odyssey that the ones playing the game also when there’s no festival or dlc get rewarded somehow (especially when the only new Reda quest is… wait for it… bugged). The point is that for me this is just the tip of the iceberg and there is still soo much more 😞
    As a day-one-AC-player/-fan (I know my profile says differently; it’s my third account) I never would have thought an AC game would be in a stage like this. And don’t get me wrong, after all there is a reason I still play the game; it’s a beautiful but still massively broken piece but there are ways out of this mess and they are in ubis hands.
    I just hope that this frustrating and demotivating situation comes to an end soon.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

Today, Valkyrie Figurehead was in Reda's shop again, for the second time. This set's ship items have features six times in the last six months but the complete set has not been made available, the hull has not been in the shop (nor have eight other items from this set).

• Azhrei21
    102 posts

Have you all been writing down what shows up every day (since the game released) in some spreadsheet or something lol? I mean you're all pretty specific... "this showed up X amount of times in X # of months/weeks but this other thing has NEVER shown up...". Who remembers any of that? And I wouldn't be surprised if certain things in a gear set or ship set or w/e are set to NEVER show up. You know sets get cheaper (in real money) if you have some of it right? That alone probably entices some people to spend a bit more on a few more Helix credits to get the rest of a set.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

@azhrei21

Yes, I can see all sorts of business-model reasons why it's so bad, don't worry.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

and today the Berserker Tailpiece was repeated - had it been the Figurehead the whole Berserker ship set would have been through the shop once

• SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

and today, Mystical (Left Arm) for the third time when eleven of this set haven't appeared once; the tattoos have appeared seven times but none of them was Mystical (Back) so still no complete set

Suggested Topics