ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• unchayned
    1 posts

This is so demoralizing to somebody who's invested quite a bit of time into farming/gatering opals and who was excited about their first few purchases.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

@unchayned

I am not sure why I bother with the dailies. I've got somewhere between 3 and 4 thousand opal and have not seen one of the items I want from Reda in months. I also have nothing to do in the world until DLC is released.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 117 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I stopped logging in for dailies about 3 weeks ago. It just became pointless. I have been stuck at 420H played since then.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

Charlemagne (Head) repeated, the third one to appear more than once, when eleven from this set haven't appeared.

• LA_Frankie

@spirantcrayon22 The joke is on us at this point for logging in to check.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts
    @SpirantCrayon22 Also, there was one day where I am pretty certain an item got changed after an hour or two. Modern Day, I'm pretty sure the item was initially the Animus but changed to another settlement cosmetic.

You meant bayonet sword?That one was replaced.I also have recorded selections before and after.Just check thread:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/106396/reda-shop-daily-weekly-selection-bug/1?lang=en-US
    While Im here,need to ask did you saw ever Sword of Eden,cuz I kinda ignored weapons before and now when I have some extra opals I could purchase it.I know its hopeless,but they added to many new stuff,so let it go do Reda shop Ubisoft 🙂

@LA_Frankie I have been stuck at 420H played since then.

Only now hit such numbers.In you first post,you said that you love the game,your opinion doesnt changed?
    I can say about myself that after so many time spent Im starting to hate a lot things.Even back in the days,when I completed a game I cant say that I like it,just liked some moments,but not all game.
    We talking here about selections,but Ubisoft also ruined other things,like removed rewards from drinking games,removed items from shop.Nobody care about reworking trials,because atm they are broken and no reason to play them.Players who finished a game has nothing to do and they did absolutely nothing to keep them.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

@vegasheart

Hello. Regarding the items getting replaced, I think someone mentioned the Bayonet Sword one, yes, though it's not the change that I noticed. Regarding the Sword of Eden, it's not in my daily records of stuff, no, so it's one of the eleven Knight Isu items that haven't appeared (but three have appeared twice and one thrice). Cheers!

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Thanks,was kinda busy to check the thread,but another repeat today 🙂
    I liked that they keep giving some good items on the weekend(well not today),but there are too many,which still not appear.So in game more then 20 sets,lets look at some simple math.
    24 weekly items in month
    30 daily
    54 total
    Some sets have present in all 4 categories:

• Gear
    • Settlement cosmetics
    • Ship cosmetics
    • Tattoo

So why not to give 2 items from each category from one set per month?This is gonna be 8 items.So they can put 6 sets,which is 48 items and one set,which present only in 3 categories and thats 54 items.They could do that for example only few months per year and the other time use another rotation.Because I dont like what Im seeing right now.Items are mixed,if someone want to collect a set its hard to understand,when the other parts appear again.They not giving literally nothing,even stupid tattoos.How about put something in giveaway and add to weekly and daily for one month?Any set,any category,but damn no.I must say I refuse to buy new sets,when old crap sets,like Huldfolk not appear for a long time.

• azullFR
    2252 posts

@vegasheart
    @SpirantCrayon22

I started to take some notes about Reda the 2020 November the 15th... and never saw the Sword of Eden 😞

For the baïonett sword I bought it to Reda the 2021 September the 28h at 5:17 PM Paris hour (maybe it was 3:17 GMT, not sure) (finally I don't use it...)

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@azullfr Yeah @SpirantCrayon22 already informed me) Thats a lot I must say.
    About myself,I can say only about last 4 months,since I started to make daily.I can name some weapons which they keep repeating all the time without any notes:

• Nameless
    • Bayonet
    • Dwaren axe
    • Banner spear
    • Jords blade

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

Since 23rd March, the worst offenders:

Five appearances
    Niflheim Hood (four from this set haven't appeared)

Four appearances
    Gothic Figurehead and Angelus Mortis (6 haven't)
    Taranis (Left Arm) (7 haven't)
    Duneyrr (10 haven't)

Nineteen items have appeared three times, ninety-four have appeared twice. Way over 200 haven't appeared once.

• azullFR
    2252 posts

@spirantcrayon22

I guess it's fully intended (exept the "modern days" clothes set for wich all 5 pieces did appeared) by Ubi :
    this way if you wan the full set > you have to spend real money...

... it will be worse with the next coming packs : sets perks will be related to their own weapons and vice-versa =
    sets will have nearly no value (maybe none) without their dedicated weapons
    weapons will have few value without the clothe set of the pack

Cash, cash, cash.... (mine : no more...)

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@azullFR and Draugr set... (if I didn't miss the helmet on Halloween, I'd had the whole set by now)

• azullFR
    2252 posts

@bielik01
    many thanks to you ! 👍
    I've completely forgotten it, the one wich has been "fully randomly" completed (complemented ?) on Halloween 😂

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

Full sets of stuff since 23rd March

Ship (5) - Hel's Damnation, Valkyrie
    Settlement (1+4) - Jormungandr, Knight of the Round Table, Niflheim
    Tattoos (5) - Draugr, Niflheim
    Gear (5) - Black Raven, Draugr, Gothic, Hearthweru, Huldufolk, Modern Day, Niflheim
    Weapons (2) - Black Raven, Draugr, Hearthweru, Hel's Damnation, Mystical, Niflheim, Taranis, Ullr's Hunter
    Companions (2) - Black Raven, Draugr, Gothic, Hearthweru, Hel's Damnation, Huldufolk, Modern Day, Mystical, Taranis, Valkyrie

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

As mentioned, yet another repeat today, Bayonet Sword. This set has eleven that have never been in the shop but eight have appeared twice and one thrice. Only four have been in the shop once.

• azullFR
    2252 posts

@spirantcrayon22

many thanks to you for this list 👍 👍 👍

• LA_Frankie

@azullfr @TheNorfolkian @SpirantCrayon22 @Ubi-Froggard

FOUR TATTOOS IN TODAY'S WEEKLY SELECTION?!?!?!?!

Are you kidding us? This is the final straw.

Done with this thread and the game. Good luck everyone. Ubisoft has failed us on this feature. One year into the game, this is a sham(e.)

• TheNorfolkian
    1291 posts

@la_frankie Yeah, I sympathize. I’ll play something else while I wait for them to come out with the next expansion.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1702 posts

. . . and the Taranis (Left Arm) tattoo is there for the fifth time when six from this set haven't appeared. The Jormungandr set gets its first repeat, too (Jormungandr Tailpiece) rather than one of the fifteen from that set that haven't appeared.

Suggested Topics