Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

As ever, @SpirantCrayon22, we appreciate your continued reports of repeated items and item types within Reda's shop. We'll keep you updated as to any planned changes within the structure / arrangement of the shop, should any be announced. 🙂

@LA_Frankie - I appreciate that having four of the same item type may be undesirable, and I'm sorry to see that you felt this way about this particular selection. I'm happy to forward any additional feedback you'd like to share, if you have any, so please don't hesitate to share if you do.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

Surtr Sword repeated today rather than one of the six Hel's Damnation items that haven't appeared.

• SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

Valkyrie Sail for the third time today rather than one of the six items that hasn't appeared.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 270 posts

Hello again @SpirantCrayon22 and thank you for both reports provided. We'll share more information as soon as we receive it from the relevant department. 

Feel free to get back to us if you require any further assistance.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1742 posts

@spirantcrayon22

if didn't made any mistate, from what I've seen it's even "worse" :
    Valkyrie Sail =

1. December 14, 2020 -Daily- (75 Opals)
    2. January 23, 2021 -Daily-
    3. January 30, 2021 -Daily-
    4. March 30, 2021 -Daily- (35 Opals)
    5. May 11 >> 17, 2021 -Weekly- (35 Opals)
    6. November 28, 2021-Daily- (35 Opals)

• SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

@azullfr

could be - I've only made notes since 23rd March, the week before it went up to six in the weekly set

• SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

Knight of the Round Table Figure head for the fourth time when five from this set haven't appeared.

• SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

Modern Day Pants for the third time. This set is quite bad for repeats; eight haven't appeared but ten have appeared twice and two have been in the shop three times.

• Savvage91
    42 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    It's so frustrating when we see pieces of this set multiple times while pieces from set like jormungandr or werewolf (except the bracers) haven't yet appeared... Let's see tomorrow if we can have a proper weekly reset or another weekly regret...

• azullFR
    1742 posts

@savvage91

Let's see tomorrow if we can have a proper weekly reset or another weekly regret...

😂 😂 😂 so true !

• SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

Oh dear.

Charlemagne's Torso repeated. Eleven of that set haven't appeared.
    Black Raven Armor for the fourth time. Six of that set haven't appeared.
    Einherjar Armor repeated. Nine of that set haven't appeared. This is since 23rd March.
    Jormungandr (Head) repeated. Fifteen of that set haven't appeared.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 98 posts

@spirantcrayon22 @Ubi-Oxavo Here's the thing... this is bad and it's not getting better despite the thousands of views on the topic and the hundreds of replies both here, on Reddit and on YT channels that cover the game.

Ubisoft is not going to change Reda again because that would mean that they didn't have the foresight to see this problem coming. Creating a RNG on the Helix store is one thing, but purposefully withholding some Helix items from Reda is downright misleading and cringey.

The Opal system, i.e. the daily motivation for players to run quests and save their Opals, is not working. We do not want to buy thousands of tattoos and settlement items. There is only a limited amount of settlement locations to display said items, and same goes for the tattoos! Tattoos are even less enjoyable if you play female Eivor. I never see the back, chest tattoos!

Either move Reda to the Tattoo shop in Ravensthorpe where he belongs, or update Reda to offer ONE ITEM OF EACH CATEGORY PER WEEKLY RESET! It's not hard.

• SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

@la_frankie

Indeed. Something, anything. I find it a bit hard to believe that they make much money from the Helix Store but maybe I'm wrong, they show no interest in changing it so the revenue stream must be what they want it to be. I think they'd actually get more money if they were more generous with Reda. I'd feel far more inclined to complete a set or two with real money after I'd put in the effort to get a lot with opal. The rather mad amount of time I've played this game - frankly I reckon I've earned all the available stuff. I've got over 3800 useless opals due to the way this is handled, rather than nearly zero with a few pounds spent on Helix credits to complete the sets. So Ubisoft don't have my money and I have a minor irritation with the situation. Great - win/win there.

• Savvage91
    42 posts

@la_frankie

And it's getting even worse. You see the majority of the players doesn't care for tattoos, ship parts and settlement pieces...
    We want weapons and armor. But with every pack added to the store out of the 20-25 items added we (may) only need the 5-7(armor pieces and weapons).
    So the chances of weapons and armor appearing at Reda are greatly reduced with every new Helix pack.. Let alone the possible gatekeeping of the popular items, the Reda system doesn't work well right now and needs a good update and soon, before more players leave the game because only Reda is keeping us playing right now and he is preety bad at his job at this moment.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 98 posts

@spirantcrayon22 This is exactly the point that I am surprised nobody inside of Ubisoft is bringing up! If they release more Helix items at Reda the desire to actually spend money to complete a set bonus or look would increase dramatically. As it stands now, if I have 0 pieces of said Helix set I am 0% interest in spending money on it. If I have 1/5 however, my chances increase. It's a no brainer to drive revenue but Ubisoft is taking the easy route I guess. Perhaps they have met a quota on helix revenue and don't want to waste another 20 hours coding Reda 3.0.

• SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

Jörd's Blade for the third time rather than one of the ten Mystical items that haven't appeared.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 98 posts

@spirantcrayon22 #FixReda

• SpirantCrayon22
    856 posts

Again, silliness in Reda's shop.

Frozen Tomb Sail is a repeat offering. Four Niflheim items haven't appeared since the end of March. The silliness here is that three of those four items are ship cosmetics yet Ubisoft managed to repeat one of the two that have appeared.

• VegasHeart
    93 posts

@la_frankie Not only that.Einherjar armor is repeated item,when i didnt saw other parts for a long time.Einherjar set is the one I have only 2 parts lol,cuz I doesnt have a lot opals long time ago to buy some parts and sometimes ignored it,cuz other selections was better.This week is the worst,a lot trash and repeats.

• Yggdrasill
    • Jords blade(repeated)
    • Hel's Damnation (Back)
    • Frozen Tomb Sail(repeated)
    • Gothic sail(repeated)

I cant tell about that tree and tattoo,cuz Im not tracking them.

• VegasHeart
    93 posts

@SpirantCrayon22 you meantioned before about Valkyrie ship and Huldufolk gears as completed,can you or anyone else tell when you saw last time this:

• Huldufolk bracers
    • Valkyrie shields
    • Valkyrie tail
    • Valkyrie figurehead

I marked them for myself like on of the coolest ship and bracers only one gear Im missing and I didnt saw them appear for a while.Your job guys always appreciated!👍

Suggested Topics