ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    1454 posts

@VegasHeart

I've made a note of everything since 23rd March.

Einherjar Armor - 6th April, 30th November
    Yggdrasill - 1st December
    Hel's Damnation (Back) - 3rd December
    Frozen Tomb Sail - 21st September, 4th December
    Gothic Sail - 27th April, 11th August, 25th September, 5th December
    Huldufolk Bracers - 2nd May
    Valkyrie Shields - 25th May, 11th October
    Valkyrie Tailpiece - 13th April
    Valkyrie Figurehead - 27th April, 2nd October

• SpirantCrayon22
    1454 posts

more player-insulting in Reda's shop

Gothic Sail is now the third item from that set to make a fourth appearance in Reda's shop over the last eight months when five of this set haven't appeared. Ship cosmetics have been there nine times - but only three of the five items have shown up there.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1454 posts

Today, Hel's Damnation (Front) for the third time rather than one of the five from this set that haven't appeared.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 113 posts

This week's refresh is another low blow.

Two more tattoos that nobody wants, and a handful of repeats including the Windmill that has appeared Odin knows how many times!

Wake the Hel's damnation up, Ubisoft! This is below average content. Fix it or lose players.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1454 posts

@la_frankie

Yes, a poor week yet again.

Taranis Figurehead for the second time and Small Windmill for the third time. Six Taranis items have never been in the store but that's now thirteen repeats.

Modern Day (Right Arm) for the third time. Seven from this set have not appeared in the store but there have been fourteen repeats.

The worst is Mystical (Left Arm), like Duneyrr that's there for the fourth time. Ten from that set haven't appeared (including one other tattoo) but there have been eleven repeats.

• Savvage91
    48 posts

A classic day week at work. Another weekly regret and it doesn't surprise me anymore...
    I suggest for more immersion to make Reda move from time to time from his shop to the tattoo shop and to the sailor since he is their assistant. It would also be very immersive to rename him to Regreda😊 😊. Or give us the option to fire him because he is completely useless. Since you don't answer to the other comments I hope you can fulfill some of my suggestions since it won't harm your profit of Helix items 😁 😁

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Thanks!Seems I missed them in May and October.I wonder if they comeback.They talking about give chance to all to receive some items,so please this is example Valkyrie ship,cuz I dont care about Modern day and Gothic ships,that a trash.I marked 17 ships,which looks cool and worth to buy and Gothic and Modern day not one of them.
    Im feeling bad for the new players,who just come to game,cuz chance to meet good items now or collect all set very low.Your post is great example,half year and Huldufolk bracers wasnt even repeated.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

I leave this as suggestion for futured Winter holidays.This is gonna be great example how support stuff checking this thread and how devs react on suggestion.So many support stuff was there,so I just mark some of them:
    @Ubi-Borealis ,@Ubi-TheBerry ,@Ubi-Milky, @Ubi-Keo its a simple suggestion which is need and must be implemented.
    Bring to Reda shop one of the following items or all of them:

• Web tree(Modern day)
    • Pine tree(Niflheim)
    • Frozen tree(Niflheim)

This items looks like winter holidays items,the other from Niflheim set could be good too,but I was focused on trees.Im not even asking about good selections 🙂 cuz it seems hopeless,just ask devs bring this.I think this is simple and easy to do.Let see how it goes.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1454 posts

@vegasheart

It'll take the best part of a year for all items to make a single appearance in Reda's shop before repeats are inevitable. Make the items more expensive but permanently-present, increase the number of items by making one from each set available each week, something, but at present it's ridiculous, it achieves nearly nothing for players. Sorry, customers, we've paid for this.

• TheNorfolkian
    1191 posts

@spirantcrayon22 On the bright side, at least the Reda selections are generally better than the weekly junk that Oikos still drops. Also, Reda offers a daily item, and the inventory in the daily and weekly selections are only from what’s available in the Helix store. Imagine if Valhalla operated like Origins and Odyssey, where there were almost no fixed permanent items... you could collect stuff from average enemies and sell what you didn’t want... even legendary gear. Reda’s offerings would then become even more random and diverse, but there would probably be a much lower chance of repeats in that case.

I may have been collecting Opal on a daily basis, but the chance of seeing some piece of gear from the store that I could purchase is still better than the absurd pile of Orichalcum that I’ve collected and still have little incentive to spend.

• Savvage91
    48 posts

@thenorfolkian
    Yes the oikos weekly selection was mostly crap but it had something that Reda doesn't have... The Olympian gifts. At least then you had the chance to try your luck and get something good from the store. Now the only think you can do is watching Reda selling crap and just wish (in vain) the next week will be better...
    I know the system with the "unique items" doesn't allow us for something similar but they can make different gifts for each category that gives you a random piece from the store. For example a Reda armor gift that costs let's say 200 opal and gives you a guaranteed new random armor piece from the store or a weapon type gift for 250 opal that gives you a new weapon from the store. Just a thought...

• TheNorfolkian
    1191 posts

@savvage91 Didn’t Reda also do that in Origins? You could buy a Heka chest, but I don’t recall if it was specifically something from the store or something that could be total junk.

• azullFR
    2041 posts

@savvage91
    @SpirantCrayon22
    @TheNorfolkian

a thing to notice about the Oikos :

• Legendary gear bought = added to your account = available in all your saves (and you can choose when to redeem it = you can wait to be at max level, and the gear will be at max level)
    • (not 100% sure of this one) : "Violet" gear bought = added to the current game save at the current time (reloading an older save = no more bought gear)
    • Olympian Gifts = not linked to the account, only to game save at the time you win it = not shareable between saves [Edit] : seems I was wrong, see @SteveZ_Pun post 👍

( as I don't use the Olypian gifts, only buying at Oikos, I still don't have all the armors, and weapons 😂 )

AC Origin's Reda lotery chest = also not linked to the account ( learned by loosing a great skin this way : starting a new game 😞 )

Here, in AC Valhalla what you buy at Reda is linked to the account, starting a new game = we will recieve all the gear at some point (Norway, after talking to Gunnar) but in "Mystical" state / Rank 1 (or 2, maybe up to 4?, if you already upgraded the same type of gear, weapon) = big, big farming in perspective 😂

• TheNorfolkian
    1191 posts

@azullfr That’s very interesting about the lottery stuff in both older games not carrying over to other saves. Perhaps that’s part of the reason why the devs chose not to include that mechanic in Valhalla.

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@azullfr

Are you sure with Oikos? All items i won from the Ol. Gifts are under owned saved. I need 15 more to have all items from the Helix Store. If i reload an older save i can add them.
    If i start a new game i can add the items i want to this save. The items from the Ultimate Pack and from Ubisoft Connect i got direct after start in my inventar.
    The items you buy ingame from blacksmith or from missions arent available in the new game but all legendary, blue and violet items you can buy or win are saved under owned

In Origins they are all lost if you start a new game. I dont know what happens with weapons from Killing the gods??
    I think some items arent available from Reda. I opened many many chests and i have many double and some i never saw.

I dont understand why the festival items in Valhalla arent added under owned.. We spent our time for them but you cant use them if you start a new game.
    Maybe Ubisoft want buy them one day in the store....

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@thenorfolkian
    I tried in Odyssey right now and buyable items i won from olymp. Gifts or items i buy with Oris are saved and i can use them with a new game.
    All items (Items you must buy from the store) i won or bought at Oikos are saved under owned.

• azullFR
    2041 posts

@stevez_pun

Well, I must admit that I tested this in the early times of Odyssey, so maybe a change has been made,
    Many thanks for you up-to-date tests 👍👍 👍
    Now, I will be able to spend my 9886 Ori 😂

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@azullfr
    From 200 ori i got 1 legendary. I play Odyssey every day for ori, want claim all items. Oikos most time have things i already own.
    Gear i have all items, 1 horse, 3 bows and 12 weapons are the rest. Weapons are very rare.

Did you start a new game in Valhalla? Do you know we can use the items from the festivals? If not its another big dissapointment from Ubisoft.
    Reda is a joke, many Tattoos, reskins, etc. Its ok with some fantasy items but what ubisoft offer is ridiculous.. Abstergo, steampunk, shinobi....
    Bear with horse sound, falcon with raven sound....Dead settlement.. Rain since one year. This game have no soul and only made to make money
    Ubisoft doesnt matters the issues and bugs

• azullFR
    2041 posts

@stevez_pun
    seems there is (are) exception(s) :
    just made a test with the Unique Bow : Bandit bow / 24 Assassinat° + 10% Crit Chance + 50 Crit Dmg (* 50 Crit Dmg on a "regular" bow is unique)

it is not shown in the own items in the store tab
    I bought it at the Oikos (not the lotery)
    Just loading an older save = no bow at all, anywhere... really unique is this one 😂

thing to know : I had to sell all my bandit bows to be able to buy this one = it was shown as owned because I had some bandits bows in my inventory (no matter their perks)

For AC Valhalla : only by re-loading an older save from before a festival = you loose all festival items you didn't earned in the older save (ex : if I load a save from july, I will loose all actual festival gear, but will still keep gear won in festivals before july)
    That's really not fair for the people who had to restart a new game because of bugs 😞

Did you start a new game in Valhalla?

In fact I have 2 accounts : I started 2 games / account !!! (wanted to see the different endings with killing/not killing, roberring/not roberring Tonna... But I gave up 😂
    Now, I'm sticking with one game per account 😅

• azullFR
    2041 posts

it was nearly the 1 year birthday of the first apparition of the Winged shield 😉

1. 2020-12-15 , weekly (if my notes are correct)
    2. 2021-12-07 , weekly

Suggested Topics