ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

Taranis (Back) again, tenth time for a tattoo from the set but still no head tattoo (or the three other items that haven't appeared).

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

More rubbish in Reda's shop this week.

Huldufolk Helm for the fourth time but in the 54 times this set has featured the Head tattoo hasn't appeared.

Berserker's Arsenal for the third time. This set's featured 45 times but four of the 24 have never appeared.

The High Elf Hood and Maple Bonsai Tree are both repeated. That's particuarly rubbish; of the 24 items, only six have appeared and two of those have now appeared twice.

Snake's Well also repeated. Only 11 from the set have featured, three of them now twice.

Really rubbish, this Reda guy. Fire him.

• TheNorfolkian
    1187 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I am particularly miffed by the repeat of the High Elf Hood. I was honestly expecting another piece of that set by now, but the same freaking piece???!!! Ugh...

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

@thenorfolkian

Ah!!! It's okay!!! There's another skin set in the store so it's all fixed and alright and wonderful and happy and dandy and . . .

• TheNorfolkian
    1187 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Oh joy! Now I can finally look like the vampires in Skyrim!

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

. . . and in Reda's Rubbish today . . .

Werewolf Figurehead, repeated. Only seven items from that set have appeared so obviously a good time to shove in a repeat. The only ship item to have appeared has now been there twice.

Insert insult/expletives of choice here.

• needtocontrol
    14 posts

@thenorfolkian Now you can suck people dry just like Ubisoft!

I really don't get the ship parts. FIVE components to decorate the worst ship ever in AC history|? Then there's the curious way you get 4 of a set in-game but would have to buy the last one? (Adrestia, Jackdaw). Hey Ubi, maybe you could add 60 new carved paddles for the rowboats in the next DLC, then you could make acquiring sets even more impossible!

What else? Oh yeah, how about an circus assault course for the town? Then you could literally make us jump through hoops for a tiny reward each week.

On the positive side, at least I had enough opals to grab the dragons/wyverns when they appeared magically, randomly, together 😊

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

@needtocontrol

The circus assault course was in AC Unity.

• needtocontrol
    14 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Hah! So it was 😂 I never did finish that! Ugh, I just remembered the mobile app too 🙄

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

@needtocontrol

Unity was SO buggy but it was a pretty good game, I thought. Up until that time there were lots of games that were inter-linked; 3, 4, Rogue, Liberation, Unity starting right where Rogue ended was nice. Included the first cross-over I can remember, whatsherface from Liberation and whatshisface from III. Don't suppose Altair's skeleton in ACRev really counts.

• needtocontrol
    14 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I really liked Unity too, though I did come to it quite late, so missed most of the worst bugs. Played it around the time Syndicate came out, then played that when Origins came out etc, up till Valhalla which I got straight away.

Worst experience of Unity was really enjoying the story, then searching google for something about the game and among the results was a video where the search image had in huge letters spoiler Gee thanks, internet.

• Savvage91
    48 posts

The last 2 weeks were good for us in comparison to all those weeks before them. I still think that Reda needs an update to operate differently with all those crappy tattoos and ship/settlement items on the store. If ubisoft won't fix Reda at least they can give us at least 1-2 non shown before weapon or armor pieces per week (they have control over Reda, the 2 dragons proves it) and the majority of players will be fine with it.

• TheNorfolkian
    1187 posts

@needtocontrol On the bright side, at least they didn’t implement the random assassin-trying-to-one-hit-kill-you-out-of-the-blue like in AC Revelations (or Rogue). Imagine how much more annoying this game would be if some psycho-monk randomly showed up and back-stabbed Eivor shouting something like “BLESSINGS FROM FULKE!” That would have been nuts.

I too came to Unity late, but I was smart to avoid any information about the game... I’ll admit that when I started playing through the story, I thought ‘Unity’ was the Assassins and Templars teaming up against a larger enemy (which was true), but I was put off by the title once I found out that it was for the co-op stuff... ‘uniting’ with other players. Lame.

@SpirantCrayon22 I believe you’re thinking of Aveline and Adéwalé.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

@thenorfolkian

Aveline, yes, but whatshisface . . . Kenway from 3. Connor. He and Aveline do a co-op mission or two where the same mission is done from each of their perspectives.

One-hit kills in Revelations and Rogue? Been a while but don't remember that!

• TheNorfolkian
    1187 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Yes, that’s right... which is why Ubisoft gave us Liberation with AC 3 Remastered. Getting those two games for free with AC Odyssey was the best marketing move Ubisoft ever played, because it made me want to get AC Rogue Remastered.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

momentous day for Reda - every single one of the Draugr items has now been through his shop, the Draugr Invocation Circle makes this set the only one to have appeared in entirety (ignoring the Runestone tattoos), the final piece was the 62nd time for that set in the 751 slots since Reda showed up (enough for some 30 complete sets to have appeared once)

• TheNorfolkian
    1187 posts

@spirantcrayon22 If only we could mark that post with some kind of star... to celebrate the milestone!

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

@thenorfolkian

only took him 450+ days, too

• SpirantCrayon22
    1429 posts

Reda's Rubbish offering today is Múspell's Wall. Again. Not one of the three Hel's Damnation items that have never appeared in the 47 showings of that set.

• Savvage91
    48 posts

@spirantcrayon22

3 items only? Really? And the 2 of them are armor pieces... Damn! still waiting for that nice helmet...

Suggested Topics