ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

Knight ISU Shields repeated today rather than putting up one of the eight from that set that haven't appeared.

Why "ISU" and not "Isu"?

• TheNorfolkian
    1193 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I’ve been wondering that too. Are the Isu suddenly an organization? ISU = International Superior Über-people?

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@spirantcrayon22

Why "ISU" and not "Isu"?

No idea,Im using Isu 🙂 This one reminds me some joke from Friends:

Tartlets?...Tartlets?...Tartlets?...The Word Has Lost All Meaning

I guess same happened with ISU 😄
    I was so worried,that I can miss something today,because of my cloud service issues,then finally logined and saw another repeat 🙂 not funny Ubisoft.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

Raider (Right Arm) for the third time. Still not seen four of the Berserker items in the store.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

Helhest for the fifth time when there are way over 200 items that have never appeared.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

Modern Day Hull repeated today, not one of the six from that set that have never appeared.

A particularly rubbish week in Reda's Rubbish. Only one new item. Five items appearing for the second time. Five items appearing for the third time. One item appearing for the fifth time. One item appearing for the sixth time.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

and in Reda's Rubbish today, three new items BUT

Frozen Soldier Statue for the 4th time; 2 Niflheim items still haven't appeared
    Gothic Armor for the 3rd time; 2 of that set still haven't appeared
    Draugr Figurehead for the third time; that set's all appeared but over 200 items have never shown up
    Bald Eagle for the 4th time but 4 Hearthweru items still haven't featured

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

today in Reda's Rubbish - amazingly - a repeated item rather than a new one

Fallen Warrior Totem - 2 Einherjar items haven't ever appeared

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

Who'd have thought it? Another repeated item in Reda's Rubbish! God's Ire again rather than one of the four Taranis items that have never been in the shop.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

After 2 days in a row where Reda's Rubbish put up a not-previously-seen item, today he failed to find one of the 16 High Elf items that haven't been seen there, rather he felt the Front tattoo was so popular the first time around that he'd put it for sale again. Hey, Reda, try actually figuring out what your customer base wants.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

and another repeat in Reda's Rubbish, Dark Knight (Front) rather than one of the eighteen from the set that haven't appeared

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

More rubbish from Reda's Rubbish.

Gothic Figurehead for the 5th time; in the 53 outings for this set 2 items have never appeared.

Modern Day Sail for the 3rd time; in this set's 39 outings, 6 items have never appeared.

Werewolf Bracers and Ullr's Hunter Shelter repeated even though 15 and 9 (respectively) of each of those sets haven't been on offer.

Doesn't matter that it is actually (mostly) random, it's awful.

• RainbowAshii
    32 posts

Nice to see some dedication in this thread, but I very much doubt Ubisoft actually cares about Reda's shop having stuff on repeat. They probably just hit "random" button and go for their break.

That being said - I'm disappointed in today's selection as well.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

@rainbowashii

Thanks for that! You're right, they don't care that it's poor for players, they only care about payers.

• TheNorfolkian
    1193 posts

@spirantcrayon22 That is a great line. You should make that your signature quote if they ever fix the forum to allow signatures again.

By the way, with the rollout of TU 1.4.2, it sure looks like Ubisoft is continuing with their priority of letting us know there is more new garbage coming to the store in the next couple months. As the number of store items increases, I suspect that the selection process for Reda’s Rubbish will be even more insignificant.

• RainbowAshii
    32 posts

At this point they should extend the offer at the shop, more items to browse. 10 or so, giving the fact how many there are in that Helixstore Hellstore.

Or, at the very least, an option to refresh available options at the cost of opals. Pay 25 opals to refresh the store or something along the lines.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

Taranis Armor for the third time, 4 others never appeared

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 113 posts

I find it dubious that Reda has yet another one of the newer Helix mounts available today for 150 Opals.

What are the odds that both Mounts from Shinobi and Steampunk were made avail through Reda before ANY of the items of said sets?

Not bloody likely. These mounts are offerings from Ubisoft to pacify the players or at least make them forget that Reda has been absolutely broken for close to a year now.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@la_frankie You are right here,that just a trick.Ubisoft played it smart.In one hand they giving some good items,in another most items just cosmetics or some random parts and gear from old sets not even appear and not repeats.Im talking about some old sets,which have 1 or 2 missing parts,like:

• Valkyrie
    • Huldufolk
    • Einherjar
    • Many more other

Did you guys noticed that they used so many sets in promotions?

• Huldufolk
    • Valkyrie
    • Einherjar
    • Hels damnation
    • Hearthweru

This promotion changing.If any set will be there it means that it will not appear in Redas shop untill that promotion ends.Perfect demonstrartion how greedy is Ubisoft,trying to get at least some money from players,who spent a lot time in game.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1456 posts

Phoenix for the third time; three other Hel's Damnation items have never been in the shop.

Suggested Topics