Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

Thanks for the responses. Three repeat items yesterday and today's is also a repeat.

Einherjar Hood for the second time (mid-April for the previous). Sixteen of this set have not appeared in that time.

Hearthweru Helmet for the second time (again, mid-April for the previous). There have been five "Hearthweru gear slots" since that time, so enough for a complete armour set. More generally, twelve Hearthweru items have not appeared in that time.

Jörd's blade has appeared again. Six Mystical items haven't appeared yet (eleven with the Amazon ones).

Gothic Sail has appeared again. The only other ship item from this set to have appeared is the Figurehead, which has appeared three times. So enough "slots" for a complete ship set but none of the themes has had a complete set in the shop since I started watching it. More generally, eight Gothic items have not appeared in that time.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Thanks for this @spirantcrayon22 and for the further details in the history of these items / sets, it's really informative!

We've let the team know!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

It's not getting better.

12th.
    Viking Pyre Hull for the second time. That's four Hel's Damnation items that have appeared twice since March but thirteen haven't appeared once.

Today.
    Taranis (Left Arm) for the third time. Ten from this set have not appeared yet.
    Modern Day Armor and Modern Day Disguise for the second time (only five days after the first for the Armor). Eleven from this set have not appeared yet but now four items have appeared twice.
    Einherjar Hood for the third time, the last time was only seven days ago. Two other items from this set have appeared twice since March but fifteen have not appeared once.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 809 posts

@spirantcrayon22

Thanks for the additional report, we'll pass this on for you. Please do keep those coming as and when they appear as this is still under active investigation.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

@ubi-orion

No problem. Niflheim Bracers repeated today; had it been the Niflheim Pants there'd have been a complete set. Since late March, six Niflheim items have not appeared but three have appeared twice, one thrice and one four times.

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

. . . and again today, Small Windmill for the second time.

Ten Taranis items have yet to appear in Reda's shop but two have appeared twice and one has appeared thrice.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thank you for these latest reports, @SpirantCrayon22! 🙂 I'm checking with the Community and development teams as to whether they need additional individual reports, or if they have now got enough information to investigate this issue further. For the meantime, you're welcome to continue documenting any repeats you see here in the thread, and if it turns out that additional reports are needed, we'll continue to pass these forward.

Thank again, and I hope that you're having a great weekend! 🙂

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-woofer why?the team programmed the store. It probably works as indented. And they are not gonna change it. If they wanted fair they would’ve programmed a beter randomizer

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

Hel's Damnation Hood again. Thirteen Hel's Damnation items haven't appeared since late March.

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

@victoruchiha82

It's looks like it's random on the whole, ie, totally random. That stated it does seem some items are put in there specifically, so two of a given set now and again. On one occasion a weekly item was there for a day and got replaced so it's not as if that team doesn't actually monitor it and act if necessary. Ergo, you're probably right that it's probably working the way they want.

As ever with Ubisoft, it's a bit of a stupid approach as it irritates people. It's easy to avoid anyone getting a complete set for free as there are so many items in so many sets now without having to be so clumsy about it.

I did find out that the number of helix credits needed for a set drops if an item has been bought with opal, so at least that's good to know.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@spirantcrayon22 oooh the price drop is genius. Still having paid for the game plus seasonpass I find it hard that the cool stuff is still behind a paywall

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

Three more repeats today. Four Hearthweru items have appeared twice but twelve haven't appeared at all (in the time I've been watching). Five Modern Day items have appeared twice but ten haven't appeared so far. Seven Valkyrie items have appeared twice when nine haven't appeared once (again, while I've been looking).

Modern Day is the only one of these three to have had a complete "set" in this period (just over five months), the gear set.

• SteveZ_Pun
    345 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    This ugly and senseless dwarf appears many times. Still have the issue, items i already own arent marked as owned in Reda Shop. I dont know if i buy the item again i loose opals or i get an error.
    I have the item in the helix store under owned but it seems Reda want cheat and sell the items more then once. The owned items in the Store should be better sorted. This nervs me.
    Like the messed inventar/runes. Cant believe they arent sorted by name. Cheapest games have better inventar.

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

Knight of the Round Table Figurehead for the third time today. To be fair, it's the only one from this skin set to have been duplicated. Ten others haven't yet appeared, though.

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

6th to 15th August items

Niflheim Frozen Tree, Valkyrie Ash Tree, Icewall, Bear Claw, Black Raven (Front), Charlemagne's Torso, Einherjar Hood, Hearthweru Helmet, Charlemagne (Back), Charlemagne Tailpiece, Jörd's Blade, Gothic Sail, Viking Pyre Hull, Modern Day Armor, Modern Day Helmet, Niflheim (Right Arm)

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for continuing to report repeats!

I have forwarded this to the team.

If there is anything else we can help with just let us know

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

. . . and again, another Taranis item. One has appeared thrice and four have now appeared twice but ten have not appeared.

• SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SpirantCrayon22
    843 posts

Odd day. Weekly items have appeared. Bad for repeats, five of the seven items have appeared already.

Modern Day (Back). Nine Modern Day items haven't appeared but six have appeared twice.

Mournful Cry and Draugr Hull. Five Draugr items haven't appeared in the last five months but four have appeared twice and three have appeared thrice.

Viking Pyre Figurehead. Twelve Hel's Damnation items haven't appeared in the last five months but six have appeared twice.

Huldufolk Figurehead. Twelve Huldufolk items haven't appeared in the last five months but three have appeared twice.

• bielik01
    1305 posts

@spirantcrayon22 yeah, that's really strange. Bayonet Sword is no longer available, but daily & weekly selections are on until tomorrow. Yet no new quest appeared alongside this change in selections (I completed quests for today little after they became available).

Suggested Topics