ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sgamemaster
    Original poster 1 posts

Requesting an update to this dlc, it's really frustrating spending more than 2 hours to close a room to play. I would like an update so that the game starts with at least 8 players. It is absurd for an MP game to start with only 16 players.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• meathead_79
    2 posts

@sgamemaster Last Stand was the best. Then the day that D2 came out it was dead. I wish I could start it by myself with NPCs to fill the spots, but nothing's going to change.

• Target72
    10 posts

@sgamemaster i like it aswell but i cant see any updates coming, i have seen more players in servers last few weeks

• davidhines1
    22 posts

id like to play just once to shot up the captain.

every single time i move the pointer on the map close to the BoO its 'hey agent, i need you to check in with the new guy crapitch...' and whenever i first enter the place at the back to do optimising or recalibration my FIRST ACTION is immediately to open the map and move the cursor to one of the incursions to shut benitez the hell up about Last Stand which you can never start a game of.

• XMdead
    144 posts

You might need to have it reduced to 2 or 4 players at most.

It is already hard enough to find even one teammate for the daily Challenging mission. Finding 8 or 16 is absurd.

• davidhines1
    22 posts

@xmdead or one player with choice of bots. just so i can do that mission marker and get benitez quiet permanently. for all i care about the mode i can just join a match and stand around and go make tea until im dead and its over, however it ends. at least i wont get nagged to go play a mode with no players.

Suggested Topics