ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Baldao_013
    Original poster 8 posts

Playing The Division on PS5, I notice that when facing enemies, there is a drop in FPS, are there any plans to fix that?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Hello there @baldao_013, welcome to The Division discussions! I'm sorry to hear about this issue with FPS being lowered in-game. Could you please first check out this troubleshooting guide to see if it helps?

If the issue persists after the guide is completed, would you please provide a clip of this FPS issue in-game, so that I can investigate further? Thank you so much!

• Baldao_013
    Original poster 8 posts

Goodnight! I'm sending the video now, in addition to the lack of fluidity when shooting enemies, today communication with the server is having problems, as follows in the message in the video. I'm also sending the photo with the speed my PS5 is, it's new, less than 2 months old and has all the updates released until today

Follow the video link on youtube :

• Baldao_013
    Original poster 8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5787 posts

@baldao_013 Thanks for the video and screenshot provided.

After watching the video I was unable to see a drop in FPS. As you mentioned there was a message in the lower left mentioning that the connection was bad.

In this case I would recommend going through the connectivity troubleshooting steps to see if that helps.

Official Response
  • Baldao_013
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-keo I'm going to record a new video and I'll post it here again, to see the difference between when it walks around the map and when it's going to shoot the enemy

• Ubi-Keo

@baldao_013 Ok thanks.

Could you also go through the troubleshooting steps I provided first then retry to see if that makes any difference.

Official Response
  • Baldao_013
    Original poster 8 posts

I reset my main operator modem and it remains the same, if you notice the video, when I shoot the enemy, there is a small delay for the enemy to suffer damage and the damage value will be displayed

• Ubi-Keo

@baldao_013 Thanks for the video provided.

You mentioned that your reset your modem. Could you please go through the connectivity troubleshooting that I provided above and then try again.

If the issue still persists then can you contact support on one of the following support channels and provide them with an image of your port settings on your router:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket or Live Chat

Official Response

Suggested Topics