Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Philipp__Lahm
    Original poster 20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Philipp__Lahm
    Original poster 20 posts

Ultimately, this discussion always leads nowhere

I play on PS4 / PS5.
    It is not possible to cheat on the current generation of these consoles.
    Playstation 4 and PlayStation 5 are no open systems and cannot currently be influenced by external programs, witch makes cheating impossible ( as long as you do not modify your PlayStation ).
    BugUser / Glitcher (approx. 20%), who do not want to be thrown into the same pot with the cheaters. Thinking bug abusing is ok, and ultimately not our fault if TC2 is bugged.
    Glitchers always get a certain amount of attension in TC2 because leaderboards that can be seen everywhere. In addition to the attension a feeling of superiority and fame.

But in this discussion board i want to talk about a glitch, that only 0,05% of the TC2 summit players use.

First the glitch appeared on PlayStation.
    During the "Need a Ride?" Summit on October 2020.

How does it work ?
    Method 1 - need bad servers and someone to accept your friend request in PSN at the right moment.
    Method 2 - ( account sharing ) someone who does method 1 for you.

Do not make the glitch public ?
    This will only encourage other players to try it out / use it as well. But believe me, not many players will copy this glitch, because they can t do it. Of course it is possible to combine that
    glitch with "back on track". But due to the defined starting zone, you are not free to set a back on track point far away, often it was hard timing, and in the past summits "back on track"
    was not even used.

In November, December 2020 ... more and more copycats came and finally the glitch spreaded like a cancerous tumor on Pc and Xbox too.
    Actually 0,05% of the summit players using this glitch to their advantage. But with massive impact on the summit ranking; i want to make it public, in the hope of remedy.

( recorded on ps4 after 24 hours of "Wild Escape" summit, next picture recorde after 48 hours )

• OBu42
    150 posts

@philipp__lahm

Obviously, they do not care at all... In the old forums, I reported the issue as well:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2347109-Scoring-oddity-(orange-grove-escape)?p=15446929#post15446929

• Anykeyer
    113 posts
    It is not possible to cheat on the current generation of these consoles.

Nothing is impossible. There are working aimbots for current generation consoles if you look hard enough. They do require external hardware but it is very much possible.

On the main topic:
    Ivory Tower doesnt give rats [censored] about cheaters. You've described 1 exploit. I know at least 10 that were definitely used in current update summits at least once by at least one player. Personally I try not to use any unless their usage by other players is out of control and it becomes impossible to compete otherwise.

If anything developers encourage bugs abuse, cheating and exploitation. They may tell you otherwise but actions always speak louder than words.
    Here are some stats, food for thought.
    The ammount of exploits fixed in a timely manner (within a week) since game's release: 0 (zero)
    Total ammount of players banned for bugs/exploits usage since game's release: 0 (zero)
    Total ammount of summit leaderboard entries posted with bugs/exploits that developers removed before summits end: aprox 50, all in 2019, 0 in 2020 and 2021.
    Meanwhile they are totally ok with running weekly competition among players in such environment. In fact they only made their patch cycle longer. It was 3 months during first 2 years, then 4 months during year 3, and now we are apparenly at 5 months patch rotation.

• Philipp__Lahm
    Original poster 20 posts

I totally agree with the 2 previous posts.

OBu42 - they told me the same 2 weeks ago. One day in life they will understand about competition, but not in this game. There is a dude in a ivorytower. Someone
    needs to go up in this ivorytower and shake the hell out of him and wake him up.

Anykeyer - i m on PlayStation hoping i would not have to deal with cheaters. Aimbots are a good example.
    Modded controllers.
    U can plug in a USB stick into your console, that is simulating a controller. Or the easiest way to manipulate imputs,
    with the Remote Play function you can play from PC on your PlayStation and using a bot,
    a script or a macro ... ( may become a big future problem as computer programs get smarter and smarter 🙂 ). Perhaps remebering the AFK follower farmers after release of
    TC2. That ruined the leaderboards. On PlayStation they did it via the Remote Play function.

But what are the current issues on THE CREW 2? Where Do we have not a fair competition ?
    I heared on PC you have macroshifting, you have the ALT tabbing, you have people playing on lower FPS. But on
    PlayStation we have as far as i know only:
    Two Setup glitches, one with the Frauscher, one with the Proto Speedster.
    Airrace glitch ( infinite nitro )
    Drift glitch ( driving a circle )
    A little wallriding, "back on track"
    and some mean air nitro shortcuts ( perhaps not even regarded as glitching ). A N D we have this

• Philipp__Lahm
    Original poster 20 posts

New feed
    photos where made 10 minutes before summit ending

Conclusion: a summit with the name "Wild Escape".
    27 player 100% glitched! Let's say 10 other players on the lower ranks used the glitch as well ... 37 of 73.000 approximately 0,05%

Here the result of the actual summit ( "Lost in Yellostone")

22500 players,
    legit by the looks of it;
    there could always be a few glitchers in the lower ranks, of course.

• Bernd__Bleifuss
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Philipp__Lahm
    Original poster 20 posts

Glitchers get started:

That guy surpassed everyone with uploading a youtube video showing a legit try. And using the glitch ( summit and normal mode) after.
    To see through the swindle i m posting this too:

( the new WR outside the summit now )
    recorded at 5576m before the zone catch up with us

• Anykeyer
    113 posts

@philipp__lahm

In current summit we have DD. A mode where you can form a crew and ask others to be your punching bags to amass rediculous ammount of points.

That bug in escapes is a just a little cherry on top.

• Philipp__Lahm
    Original poster 20 posts

@anykeyer

260-300k in DD players are set / have scored enough points ( sadly not much Players reached that on PlayStation )

the way to score these points is a bit questionable. BUT

scores like shown here need to get removed from the leaderboard very quickly.

In general,
    since we have these US Speed Tour events, the summits are more team-based.
    There was a summit announced
    "The Chosen" (Nov 3 - Nov 10 ),
    where players can win the Ferrari F12tdf for the 2nd time. Then these team-based summit "might" end and solo players "might" be
    more able to compete. But contentwise Season 3 is great, therefore i would not criticize the team based factor.

In closing this daily bug abuser pictures :

• Anykeyer
    113 posts

@philipp__lahm

"a bit questionable"?
    This is cheating. You dont have to use bugs or external programs to be a cheater. Imagine a boxing match when one of the opponents starts punching himself in order to give another more points. Both would be disqualified immediately.
    The only difference in DD scoring flaws abuse is that this doesnt happen in front of the crowd so developers can pretend this doesnt happen and continue to ignore moon-sized issues in their game.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    50 posts

@anykeyer If you have a serious problem with bugs and glitches...dont play this game! You can blame the publisher or developer but not players that use glitches...because it's not their vault that the game is programed like it is. Anyway it is not cheating because cheating means to use external programs and/or change the main code from the program! Btw. has a real boxing match a lot to do with a virtual racing game...Probably it's better to have respect for people who found out the bugs and glitches...because of that maybe (if the publisher/developer will not only taking money by selling bling bling DLC for CC=real money) something will change!

• Anykeyer
    113 posts

@mr-t-magnum

Im not blaming players for being cheaters in a game where you have to cheat because developers are ignorant fools.
    But this is cheating, there is no point in denying the obvious. Your definition of cheating is very narrow. Cheating is a wide term that includes many things like hacking, boting, exploiting, etc.

• OBu42
    150 posts

@mr-t-magnum

...well, the wikipedia definition supports Anykeyers point 😇... But the terms of use of Ubisoft are even more specific and according to their own terms, this is cheating / exploiting and shall lead to warnings and bans - but they do not behave according to their own policy.

• Anykeyer
    113 posts

@mr-t-magnum
    Ok, maybe you're in denial because you dont want to call yourself a cheater. I kinda understand that. But wiki is on my side. External tools isnt the only way to cheat.
    If that will make you feel better: in this game Im a cheater. I used bugs and questionable game mechanics before and I plan to do that again. When you see top 100, 1000 or sometimes even entire summit plat cutoff (3-5k players) posting obviosly cheated results you have to do the same. Because you know, nothing will be done about this by developers for months, if ever. Meanwhile exploits are openly posted by content creators endorsed by Ubisoft, signficantly accelerating their spread. Joining others is the most reasonable thing a player can do.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    50 posts

@obu42 You have to told your opinion for everyone...what? But you get a like...i'm jealous. There are things in the world that should seen a bit differentiated. Again...not cheating for me.
    "There is some contention by exploiters that exploiting should not be considered cheating as it is merely taking advantage of actions allowed by the software. Some players view exploiting as a skill because certain exploits take a significant amount of time to find, or dexterity and timing to use"
    The fact is that crying out in the world 'mimimi' here is the full game of cheaters isn't from interest in "General Diskussion". For whom should this be helpful? If blaming correctly...which I totally agree...than directly to Support or Developer. And then as you learned..."Obviously, they do not care at all..."
    I'm also wondering that this thread will be not deleted because of named by name players called cheaters (ok...from another person). When I named by name one player here who was always disturbing others during Summits...than I get a "Warning" from this extraordinary support and deleting my post without telling me how to handle this problem and in which way. So much for this. A lot blabla for nothing. Btw...not only for this game.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    50 posts

@anykeyer You didn't understand. And I read and see wiki diferentiated not no your side. You can call others or you or me as you want...but I don't want read this. If you will blaming others...than go with the support and I wish good luck...lol. I'm totally not interested in the top whatever players...certainly not at all when I see there "names". And for the Summit it's not difficult to get in the top 4000 without using glitches.

• Philipp__Lahm
    Original poster 20 posts

Np . We are no longer in school ... some call it cheating, some call it tricking, defraud or to swindle.
    I remember a Twich stream from Ivory Tower where their art director called It "bogus scores" or "very bad scores" ( perhaps we use that wording to wake up the dudes,
    living in an ivory tower ☺ )

DD arena is comparable to these stunts event from season 2, before they got patched.
    So if this parking and overjumping got nerved; why parking and getting demolished, does not get nerved too ?
    If they do it in PvP it would be unfair. Doing it in PvE summit events to boost your teammate ... I personally can live with it.
    Because a crew of 4 casual players can reach +200.000 points in DD (= almost maximum summit points in these events ).
    And "if" the actual method got nerved ...
    as long as players can go with a full crew into these DD arena events, they will probately find new ways to boost ...

Here my pictures, hoping we don t get short escapes again ( = not maximum summit points in these evnts =

( In summary the top glitchers on PlayStation where doing that "Bogus Results ☺ only on the 2nd and 3rd day.
    But the difference in distance + 1000m, +2000m, +3000m, +4000m, +5000m makes it especially unfair.
    And ye - Mr.T.Magnum there ARE players, who aim for top 100 in summit, but this mud messes up the results in a completely stupid and unfair way. )

• Philipp__Lahm
    Original poster 20 posts

It comes close to gross negligence to bring continuously short escapes in summits.

( 9th place, 10th place, 11th place and so on - had fraudulent results as well, but could not freeze the game such a long time )

Suggested Topics