Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pssdoff99
    Original poster 3 posts

CASSIE MENDOZA-"no items available ".
    Seriously? Is this a bug that has resurfaced?
    Talk about Division 3 when 2 is still broken.
    Oh and yes , why have you 'fixed' the forums when they weren't broken?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2789 posts

@pssdoff99 I'm sorry to hear that you are not able to purchase any items from Cassie.

This issue has been reported previously, however the development team have been unable to reproduce it. Could you please confirm the following:

• Were you in another players session when you interacted with Cassie Mendoza?
    • Did you finish the bounty from the Snitch before you interacted with her?
    • Did you have some misleading information from the Snitch regarding Cassie Mendoza?

Can you also provide a video that shows you interacting with Cassie and to show that she has no items for sale.

I also don't understand your question with regards to the forums? Could you please explain in more detail?

Official Response
  • WimpMiester
    6 posts

Have always received the "no items available" message and no inventory shows only when she is in the basement of the church. Happened after I completed the NPC's side quest you get in that location. She's fine everywhere else you find her.

• Pssdoff99
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo no.yes.no.
    It's a typical answer to mods and forum admin
    When some "new improvements " take place and invariably they don't fix much.
    It's been like this since before Amazon and I dare say it will inevitably continue.
    On a different tack I went back to Ms Mendoza 6 hours later and it was working. However what was for sale was rubbish.

• echolecter
    116 posts

See this happen all the time, with any vendor in the game except in White House and New York. Some days it works, most of time it doesn't but learned to live with it as they never have anything useful in the first place. Luckily you can still dump your stuff there ...

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2789 posts

@wimpmiester Could you also answer those questions that I posted above and provide a video as an example if possible, thanks.

@Pssdoff99 Thanks for answering those questions, I will forward them on to the development team. Can you also provide a video if possible?

I'm afraid I still don't understand your question about the forums.

@echolecter You mentioned that you experience this issue with any vendor in the game not just Cassie. Are you able to provide a video of this as an example if possible?

Official Response
  • WimpMiester
    6 posts

@ubi-keo
    Were you in another players session when you interacted with Cassie Mendoza?
    No, I was solo.

Did you finish the bounty from the Snitch before you interacted with her?
    I didn't know about the snitch when I found her in the basement.

Did you have some misleading information from the Snitch regarding Cassie Mendoza?
    No

No I have no way to post video or screen shot.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1170 posts

@wimpmiester Thanks for answering those questions. Which platform are you playing on please?

Official Response
  • WimpMiester
    6 posts

@ubi-froggard
    Sorry, I'm on PC.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4569 posts

Thanks for that information, @WimpMiester! I've forwarded your report to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Frenhines
    2 posts

This isnt fixed yet? I went to Cassie just now and there was nothing for sale. I planned to buy the Burn out. A gun I really wanted to have.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

Hello @frenhines at the moment we still have an ongoing investigation into this issue of Cassie not having any items for sale.

Would you be able to answer the following questions for our report into this for our QA team? >

• Were you in another player's session when you interacted with Cassie Mendoza?
    • Did you finish the bounty from the Snitch before you interacted with her?
    • Did you have some misleading information from the Snitch regarding Cassie Mendoza?

Official Response
  • SatyridStream
    1 posts

I am unable to purchase anything from Cassie Mendoza. It shows no items available

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1301 posts

@satyridstream Hey! At this time we are still looking into this. Some players have reported that fast traveling to a checkpoint or main mission, then back, then allows you to see her offered items. Can you confirm if this works for you please?

Official Response

Suggested Topics