Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• W0Ifie1996
    Original poster 3 posts

I collected all 10 fragments and I got nothing.No video.No Trophy..Nothing...Is there a way to fix this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @W0Ifie1996! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to view the hidden truth video after collecting all of the fragments. Can you please leave the Animus and see if you can successfully watch the video on Layla's computer?

If you are unable to view the video on the computer, or if the trophy doesn't trigger after viewing the video, please don't hesitate to update us so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have collected all 10 fragments from the anomalies.
    • That the video is either available or unavailable to view on Layla's computer.
    • That the trophy "The Hidden Truth" has remained locked.

I'd recommend uploading any footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • W0Ifie1996
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Here you are. Thank you for getting back to me so fast.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1049 posts

Thanks so much for getting that video across to us - @w0ifie1996 . That's very helpful indeed! I've gone ahead and reported this to our team to investigate further. We'll get it looked into as soon as possible! Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

While we do that, can you try running through our troubleshooting guide? In particular, please make sure your system and all software are fully updated, and give the console a hard reset. Once that's done, please complete any main or side-quest, to see if that makes the trophy pop - does that solve it? Let me know if not.

Thanks again for your help!

Official Response
  • W0Ifie1996
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-thrupney I made sure everything was updated....Sadly nothing you suggested made the achievement pop up. Thank you for all your help in trying to fix this.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps for us, @W0Ifie1996. I'm sorry to hear that your trophy hasn't triggered. I can see that @Ubi-Thrupney has forwarded your report to the development team, and that they're currently taking a closer look at this issue. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time.

If we require any additional information from you as part of the investigation, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics