ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xlastovi
    Original poster 117 posts

Hi,
    would anyone be so kind to help me with the metro building missions and one mission in the union building?
    I am not able to solo some missions and even those I managed to finish were frustrating and very stressful.
    If yes, send a friend request right away.
    Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@xlastovi try using call for backup. Alternatively, see if someone is around on the discord who's willing to help. Remember to specify what platform you're using.

• xlastovi

@dagrommit I play on PC. Where is that discord group?
    I tried calling for backup a few times to no avail.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@xlastovi

Willing to help, but I won't be in the game until 9pm est.

• xlastovi

@adrian-11 Thank you.

And sorry I did not mention I play on evenings/early nights on Central Europe Time. Hopefully I will be more lucky during the weekend.

• echolecter
    279 posts

@xlastovi You can add me (same tag) and when both online I gladly help you through these missions. Some aren't that easy indeed but having done them many times we shouldn't have any problems completing them. Side note, I only use the in-game chat to communicate.

• echolecter
    279 posts

Can confirm this issue, ran mission today with OP and when you need to pull the switch of blue cable that room is inaccessible in normal way by walking through opening in wall. You can only do combat roll to enter, quickly activate the switch and get teleported back to echo. You're out of bounds when inside that room, which is as mentioned rather silly having the objectives in places you can't access properly.

• xlastovi

@echolecter What I did after researching the Internet was not to enter the room but activate the switch from outside the room near some painting. I think it is easier and a player does not get teleported away.

• xlastovi

Hello everyone.
    I finished the College today. I would like to explicitly thank to @echolecter that helped me with the Union part.

Suggested Topics