Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MstrTarvos
    Original poster 123 posts

I was playing the river raids today and had quite an odd session. I did raids on 3 rivers (Severn, Berbha, and Erriff) and never got any foreign materials. I got a ton of crafting supplies, runes, and fabric but no materials. Another odd thing is that both Severn and Berbha say I have 1 weapon/gear item available but I have cleared every camp on both rivers and haven’t found either of them. Previous to the addition of the last river raid map pack, I had everything collected from all 3 of the original rivers. I have tried looking and haven’t found anything anywhere.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    943 posts

@mstrtarvos the question is... Have you bought everything from Vagn he had to offer? Have you upgraded everything there was to upgrade? What does Vagn's map say about foreign supplies?
    And have you completed the Lugh/Ulfberht questline?
    spoiler

• MstrTarvos

Just a quick update:

I was advised by a couple of people that I would find the missing weapons after I finished the armor quest and that has proven true (so thanks to all who told me that). As for the foreign materials it seems that you don’t have to have purchased all the items from the store, you just have to have enough materials saved up to pay for them.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Thanks for trying to help @mstrtarvos, @bielik01! It's great to see members of the community helping each other out 🙂

@MstrTarvos, can you please let us know whether you are continuing to experience any issues with looting foreign supplies? If Vagn's map shows that the foreign supplies are depleted, then you will not receive foreign supplies anymore, and this is intended behaviour. If this is the case, please let us know.

Official Response
  • MstrTarvos

@ubi-woofer As I said in the update I posted, when this happened i had enough materials stored to pay for everything in the store. I have since purchased everything and now I only get the other things I mentioned before.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Thanks for clarifying further, @MstrTarvos. Just to check, when you start a River Raid, does the map tell you that foreign supplies are exhausted? As mentioned by @Ubi-Woofer, if the number of foreign supplies has been depleted, you won't be able to find further supplies along the rivers. Instead, you will be granted extra raw materials, like iron and leather, and other loot.

To my knowledge, you should be granted enough foreign supplies to purchase all of the available items/upgrades at Vagn's Shop and for the Jomsviking Hut. As you had enough supplies to purchase all of this content, you will no longer be able to collect additional foreign supplies from River Raids.

I hope this clarifies the situation further! If Vagn's map states there are foreign supplies available, and you're still unable to collect any during raids, please don't hesitate to update us so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Shandane
    1 posts

I have this issue, but still have plenty more to both purchase and upgrade before the supplies should have stopped showing up.

Haven't bought the armour set from Vagn yet, Jomsviking hall only level 4, boat cargo one off of maximum level, but I only have 700 foreign supplies

Playing on PS4.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

Hi @shandane and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer receiving foreign supplies from River Raids.

Could you please provide a video that shows the following:

• What items are left available to purchase from Vagn and how many supplies you currently own
    • What your Jomsviking Hall level is and what is required for an upgrade
    • Complete a River Raid and show what items you are getting from the chests
    Official Response

Suggested Topics