Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• veico_cm
    Original poster 27 posts

Prior to the most recent update, the rune icons above my health bar were gone completely. Now that they're back, I have a permanent XP boost icon stuck on there as well and it's pretty distracting among the other rune icons. For the record, I never bought any XP boosters, I only ever received the temporary ones from the Amazon Prime Gaming rewards (I had the same issue months ago when I first obtained them). They surely must have run out by now so I don't get why they're still displayed. There is also no option to disable them on my inventory screen.
    Another smaller inventory bug I have is a dublicate quest item which appeared after an update some time ago. It's a Bloody Amber from the druids DLC. They were gone once I finished the corresponding quest, but now I have an extra one in my inventory.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4120 posts

Hello there @veico_cm!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues in-game.

To help us to take a closer look at your mysterious XP icon, can you please send us a video which shows the following:

• The XP icon appearing in the HUD in-game.
    • Your inventory screen, showing if any boosts are active. You can check this in the top right-hand corner of inventory menu. Please hover over any icons so all information is displayed.
    • That you have not purchased the permanent boosters in the Animus store.

I'd recommend uploading any footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Can you also let us know if you've noticed any XP boost being applied, or if this seems to be visual issue only?

I'm sorry to hear that you have a duplicate bloody amber in your inventory as well. The development team have been notified about this issue and are currently investigating further. For any future updates about this issue, I'd recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • veico_cm
    Original poster 27 posts

@ubi-borealis here you go:

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4120 posts

Thanks so much for that video, @veico_cm! I've passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • veico_cm
    Original poster 27 posts

@ubi-borealis I have an update on this issue: I started a new game and this time, the XP boost was applied correctly and it even displayed the icon on my inventory screen correctly. However, once it ran out, it became stuck again just like in my video. This temporary boost has to be the one i received from the Amazon Prime Gaming rewards and it appears to glitch out once the boost runs out after a few hours.

• countz3r0_42
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm on PS5 and have the same issue. Applied the Amazon Prime boost, started a new game, I watched the XP Boost icon count down as I played (I never noticed it in the Inventory screen, but I might have just glossed over it.), and when the boost was over (I saw it wind down to nothing) at some point it came back and now it's 100% full and no longer winding down. The boost is not on my inventory screen.

Thanks!

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 536 posts

@veico_cm Thank you so much for that update, and for specifying that you once again used the boost received from Amazon Prime Gaming.

@countz3r0_42 Thank you as well for also specifying that you encountered this issue after using the same exact boost! For you, does this occur every single time you've used a boost from Amazon Prime Gaming? Or have you only used one of the boosts from that and this happened to you?

Official Response

Suggested Topics