ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2860 posts

Hey there @im_a_goatbaaa ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, sorry to hear you've been unable to launch the game!

May we please know which Trails game you're having issues with?

And which platform you own it through (Ubisoft Connect, Steam, Epic)?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • IM_A_GOATBAAA
    2 posts

@Ubisoft Support Staff, The game I am having problems with is Trials Evolution Gold Edition. I am going through Steam.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @im_a_goatbaaa, thank you for taking the time to get back in touch and sharing those details. I have gone ahead and created a support ticket on your behalf. This will allow our support team to look further into what might be causing the problem. Could you please check your email inbox for the ticket number and for some steps to help us with our investigation? In the meantime, if you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out! 🙂

Official Response
  • Free_man_33
    1 posts

Hi UBI support , it's May 2022 and this is still a problem. I am having this problem; I own the game on steam in 2012 but can't play it because the launcher demands a ubisoft code. Please advise how I get the code or a refund.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hi @free_man_33 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues launching your game as you are prompted to redeem an activation key.

I can create a support case for you so that this can be investigated further. Before I do this could you please confirm which game you are experiencing this issue with?

Official Response
  • warham69
    1 posts

I have the same problem. The game worked fine this morning and for months. but then this morning its dead

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there @warham69! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're being prompted for an activation key when launching your game via Steam. Would you be able to let us know which game you're trying to launch? We can then look into creating a support ticket for you so our team can investigate this further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • killstrike_98
    1 posts

I've bought splinter cell conviction on steam but it has only given me a cd key for the dlc. What do I do?

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @killstrike_98 I'm sorry to hear that you are missing a CD key for Splinter Cell Conviction.

Sometimes the CD key may not appear until you start downloading the game, if it is not already installed please try this and check again.

However if the CD key is still not showing I would recommend contacting Steam Support for further assistance.

Official Response
  • VexC4
    1 posts

hey ubi, im having a problem with my watch dogs game where i launch through steam nothing happens then when i launch as administrator on the local files it starts and asks for a key which i don't have plz help lol.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @vexc4 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues launching Watch_Dogs.

Please check our support article here for more information.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

If you are being prompted for activation key by Ubisoft Connect when launching a game you purchased on Steam then please check the support article here for more information.

As we would be unable to assist you further with this issue via the forum I will now lock this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics