Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FWA_Alek71_IT
    Original poster 7 posts

ubisoft knows but does not ban anyone ..... SHAME, I paid for the game but ubisoft is an accomplice of these players who play using cheats.
    this is the message of a famous EL PATRON cheater

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FWA_Alek71_IT
    Original poster 7 posts
    should we buy more games of this type in the future?

• tcarlisle2012
    115 posts

So you run across a youtube video of someone that puts a message out proclaiming to be a part of the division 2 development team... and you think they are?

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

Gramma and punctuation checks out... looks legit 🙄

You don't need to manufacture any evidence to convince this player base that Ubisoft have failed completely when it comes to preventing cheating in Tom Clancy's The Division 2.

• FWA_Alek71_IT
    Original poster 7 posts

@tcarlisle2012
    no it was released during the live broadcast on twich tv, no photos on youtube. The photo was taken while a friend was watching the live broadcast.

• FWA_Alek71_IT
    Original poster 7 posts

You don't need to manufacture any evidence to convince this player base that Ubisoft have failed completely when it comes to preventing cheating in Tom Clancy's The Division 2.

I agree with you. Now they ask for the money for The division 3 or other similar game. UBIZOZZ

• Metal_Greg
    82 posts

mods, please take down this post......

• FWA_Alek71_IT
    Original poster 7 posts

@metal_greg

Why... because u are a cheater or Patron Friend, and instead of indignant you rejoice.

If UBISOFT down this post i and my friends we will go to all social platforms.....

• Adrian-11
    686 posts

@fwa_alek71_it

You know that the pic you posted is a fake, don't you?! If you don't realize that... we'll, there nothing else to say.

Other than that, we all know that TD2 was not patched or policed in a year now, and that's all on Ubi.

Yet, this post with that pic does not help anything.

• tcarlisle2012
    115 posts

I am not arguing whether or not Ubisoft should or could be doing a better job of protecting the integrity of PvP in this game. Anyone that visits these forums often and understands this community would know, I am never advocating for cheating or saying its not possible to do a better job.

But this post is fake. The screen shot did not come from an actual member of the development team, and that puts this post clearly into the toxic area. I am sure if one were to look into it, this kind of post would be against the community standards.

If you really want to be part of the solution in increasing accountability against cheaters, this isn't the way to do that.

• FWA_Alek71_IT
    Original poster 7 posts

@adrian-11
    were you watching twich tv? No, why should I post a fake? I usually have been playing the division 1 and 2 for 10/11 years and honestly I am disgusted after losing time to report players who used cheats. now at least you stop saying false things.

• FWA_Alek71_IT
    Original poster 7 posts

I am not arguing whether or not Ubisoft should or could be doing a better job of protecting the integrity of PvP in this game. Anyone that visits these forums often and understands this community would know, I am never advocating for cheating or saying its not possible to do a better job. But this post is fake. The screen shot did not come from an actual member of the development team, and that puts this post clearly into the toxic area. I am sure if one were to look into it, this kind of post would be against the community standards. If you really want to be part of the solution in increasing accountability against cheaters, this isn't the way to do that.

you can believe it or not, the image comes from a video of my team that was live and maybe even has the video recorded.
    then no one of us can believe what he wants, that ubisoft has not banished anyone for some time now he sees himself in the game.

• Adrian-11
    686 posts

@fwa_alek71_it

Hmm, you must be very special if you played Division for 11 or even 10 years... for a game (TD1) that is not older than 5 and a bit.

And yes, that pic is a crude fake.
    Pay more attention to your teachers while attending your middle school, less Twitch.

• N3mB0t
    295 posts

this thread is one of the biggest troll feeding i have seen in quite some time, i really cant get why people are even replying to it after watching that painfuly fake image in the first place.

• PT_Frizzer
    10 posts

Although the image is false I think it has to be treated with irony. Everyone who plays PVP knows that there are some groups that use hacks and cheats and that Massive doesn't do anything about it, despite the reports. In fact that "Patron" player uses or used cheats and hacks and nothing happened to him. TD2 didn't know how to implement PVP to make it enjoyable for everyone. Nowadays, they are always the same ones attending the DZ and trolling the players who go there.

• Ubi-Lucipus
    Community Manager 41 posts

I have closed the thread due to the type of conversations this has sparked.
    Please refrain from trolling in our forums, and be extra mindful that not everything you see online is from legit sources.

Official Response

Suggested Topics