ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KholineGaming
    Original poster 1 posts

I've recently noticed that my stats hasn't been updating at all. I've reached level 49 with 41 hours of PvP Playtime and the stats stuck at level 44. Is this a big issue ? Do i need to worry about this ? I need help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MadamePeng
    9 posts

@kholinegaming Hello I have the same problem since the last update. My stats are stuck at lvl 30 and I am lvl 36.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey guys, thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention.

Would it be possible for either of you to provide us with screenshot showing your stats?

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • unexactriot299
    12 posts

I faced the same problem on "my profile" section in the official website and the information stopped updating since 1/September/2021

• yurmad
    5 posts

I am having the same problem with Rainbow Six Siege and Far Cry 5. My clearance level in Rainbow Six Siege has stopped tracking since a few days ago, and Arcade multiplayer kills/deaths/wins in Far Cry 5 don't track consistently, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@unexactriot299 @yurmad Hey! Can you both please provide images showing your stats?

• emmaacorn
    2 posts

I'm also having the same issue - the time played, kills, etc aren't moving at all 😭

• Le0_Dude
    1 posts

@ubi-karl I have the same problem . My stats are stuck at lvl 55 and I am lvl 64 and W/L , K/D , PVP , PVE all stuck . but i checked friend stats vs me in android app, its show updated stats.

• unexactriot299
    12 posts

I have this problem on "my profile" section in the official website too except for the weekly recap, and in this picture it's shown that my level is 78 while it's 81.

• unexactriot299
    12 posts

and the same problem on ubisoft connect.

• unexactriot299
    12 posts

@ubi-viral I have provided some screenshots to the problem when would we get an answer?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3018 posts

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread.

Usually, stats can be delayed for up to 48 hours while they sync with our server, but thank you for letting us know this has affected you since the last update and since the start of September.

We had a previous instance of this reported some time ago but it was since resolved. I will create a new investigation into this and provide the Siege team with your usernames so we can double-check your accounts.

Thank you for also letting us know, while the mobile app works correctly, the website and Connect app do not.

When we have an update from the team or possible solution, we will do our best to update you in the forums - thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Official Response
  • unexactriot299
    12 posts

(map name issue) I've been encountering this problem since my stats update issue is fixed.

Suggested Topics