ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sharp_shot93
    Original poster 4 posts

I've been trying to play training grounds in solo over the past few days, and within 2 minutes to 1 hour the game completely freezes and then decided to crash.

In my logs there is this error;
    [ 3196] 2020-11-01 10:59:39   [18936]   ERROR   UplayInstallerImpl.cpp (241)           Chunk id 2 doesn't exists in cache

this line starts at chunk id 2 and repeats up to 50, I have two PC's that both get the same error, one of which I done a clean install of windows and it still happens.

I've also reported this bug on r6fix (which i doubt will do anything)

I was just curious if this was a known issue with a possible fix?

Kind regards.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1474 posts

Hey @sharp_shot93, thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention.

After having a closer look, I wasn't able to identify similar reports, therefore so that we could look into the matter further, I would like to double-check a few things first:

1. Do you happen to receive any error messages right after crash occurs?
    2. Are you using Vulkan or DX API?
    3. I take it that issue does not occur with quick or ranked matches, is that right?

In the meantime, if you haven't already, give the following steps a go as well as try reinstalling your client, and see whether issue continues to persist.

Keep us updated!

Official Response

Suggested Topics